Page 13

"When?" Riku questioned looking at her best friend as she sipped her tea, getting intrigued slowly. "3 words...Cherry Blossom Festival, while everyone is busy find Felix and take him to somewhere In the world, just not in Japan" Kaisuki shrugged as she suggested. Riku nodded, picturing the plan to work in her mind, the more she thought the more eager and ready she became.

The town gathered in the park as the Cherry Blossom Festival began, Cherry Blossoms fell around the happy people chatting and having fun. A scene from an anime, picture-perfect place. In a sea of people, Riku stands trying to pinpoint the location of her destined lover that she will run away with. She walked down the stone path, turning her eyes in every direction. Every second passes she grows more desperate to find him, to look in his brown eyes, mess up his dirty blonde wavy hair. In the distance she makes out a middle height figure, he stands with a younger girl. a denim jacket tied around his waist as he wears a white shirt, grey sweatpants and ruined black sneakers. Riku ran up to him grabbing his wrist, she knows it is her lover by the style of his wavy dirty blonde hair. "Riku?" Felix questioned as Riku's grip tightened as she picked up her pace to the airport. "We are leaving Japan," Riku demanded, Felix's expression changed from puzzled to shocked within a matter of milliseconds. "What? Why?!" Felix asked as the tone of his voice raised, "my parents are making me marry someone I don't like and...I love you..." Riku whispered as she looked down to the Peacock coloured carpet, her cheeks tinting red. Felix didn't answer Riku's sudden confession, a few seconds went by and Riku looked up again. Felix held 2  Tickets to New York in his hand, he reached his hand out and Riku accepted, yet she was still uncertain on what he was up to. "New York?" Felix asked, tilting his head to her direction a bright smile spread across his face as she nodded.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

2 years went by like a flash of light, Riku and Felix remained  in New York. Today they returned for a holiday in Japan, as Boyfriend and Girlfriend.