Shower~ Calum

**** Warning: May get intense***

        I just got home from work and was going to take a shower. As I walk to the bed room I hear someone singing. 

The lights go out and i can't be saved,

Tides that i try to swim against,

Have brought me down unto my knees,

Oh I beg, I beg and plead

I smile and walk into the bathroom, listening to his beautiful voice. I quietly open the door and walk in. I decide to join him and take my clothes off. When i'm done i join in singing.

Come out of the things unsaid,

Shoot an apple off my head,

And a trouble that can't be named,

a tiger's waiting to be tamed

        He stops singing and opens the shower curtain for me. I jump in and smile at him. He turns around and I admire his shoulders, back and bum. I notice the bubbles from his shampoo running down his back. His muscles were tense from the stress throughout the day. I reached my hands up to his shoulders and began to try to work out all the knots.

        He tilted his head back and let out a moan. I giggled and pressed harder with my fingers.

"Does that feel good?" I ask him, lowering my voice.

        I fee his muscles tense up again under my hands and he turns around. He looks at me with darkened eyes. He grabs my waist and pushes me against the wall. He presses his lips firmly to mine. He moves his hands up from my waist up to my chests and cups my breasts. I let out a gasp and he takes that chance to pushes his tongue into my mouth. He uses his tongue to explore my mouth, then he moves his mouth to my neck.

"Does this feel good, y/n?" he tempts. 

"Y-yes," I groan.

        He moves his hands down from my breast and grabs one of my legs. He lifts it up wrapping it around his waist. Without preparing me, I feel him slam all the way in me: immediately hitting my spot. He started thrusting hard in me, making my back slam against the wall repeatedly. 

        I throw my head back and let out a loud moan.

"You like that, y/n?" he asks.

        He doesn't stop for an answer and keeps pounding into me. He wraps his arm around my back making me arch my back. This caused him to hit deeper. 

"Oh my- Calum!" I yell.

        I feel a knot start to form in my stomach and notice his thrusts beginning to get sloppy. 

"Cal, i'm c-close," I stutter. 

"Okay baby, let go," he cooed.

        As soon as he says so, I let go. Moments later I feel him release his seed inside me. He puts my leg down and kisses me passionately. 

"Let's get out so we can have round 2," Calum smirks.