Babysitter-Ashton

"Are you serious right now?" I ask my mom.
She frantically runs around her room packing last minute things.
"Yes y/n it's only for a few days. You've know Ashton since you were a baby. You'll be alrigh," she replies.
"But I'm almost 17! I don't need a baby sitter!" I whine.
There was a knock and the door and I look at my mom silently begging her not to do this.
"Come in!" She calls ignoring me.
I groaned and stomp up the stairs to my room. It wasn't that I didn't like Ashton, he just is a arrogant prick. I decide to take a shower to relieve my stress.
"Goodbye y/n! We love you!" I hear my parents yell from downstairs.
I grab my white lace bra and panties and run to the bath room. I set the water to the temperature I like. An idea runs through my mind as I slip my hand to my aching center. I slowly begin to rub my clit and slip a finger inside.
"Mmm" I hum in contentment.
I begin to pick up the pace and I feel the pressure building in my stomach.
"Oh shit- Ashton's!" I yell as I release.
"Y/n! Are you okay? Do I need to come in there?" I hear him yell from the other side of the door.
"No! I'm fine! I just-uh. I fell and panicked but I'm okay!"
"Alright! But if you need me to come in there and help you it's no problem," he chuckles.
I choose to ignore him and I shut the water off. I put on my bra and panties and wrap the towel around my head and walk out. I walk to my dresser and pull out some Nike Pros and a big tank top.
"Ya know I could help you put those on," I hear a voice behind me.
I turn around and find Ashton sitting on my bed. I use my close to cover myself before he can see anymore.
"Will you get out please?" I beg.
"Alright, alright!" He concedes.
I shut the door behind him and put on my clothes.

~~~1 hour later~~~

Me and Ashton were sitting on the couch in my living room watching The Lucky One when the sex scene comes on. I notice Ashton shift around the blankets to cover his crotch but I act like I didn't notice.
"We could recreate this scene- just to check if it's realistic." He grins suggestively.
"Uh- no thanks," I answer. I cross my legs trying to relieve some of the pressure.
Ashton gets up from the couch and slowly walks over to me.
"I know what you were doing in the shower, y/n," he grins. "I should be the one to get you off like that. Don't you think I could do better?"
I gulp as he gets down on the floor and leans his face close to mine.
"You have been a bad girl touching yourself without my permission. I think you need to be taught a lesson. Should daddy teach you a lesson, y/n?" He asks.
I nod my head eagerly. He doesn't look convicted.
"Say it, baby girl," he says. Just inches away from my lips.
"Teach me a lesson, daddy," I beg.
He waists not time and smashes his lips to mind. He climbs on top of me and pins my hands about above my head. Our lips begin to move in sync and I hum in happiness. He switched to holding my hands with one of his and reaches between my legs and slips his hand into my shorts. He rubs me through my underwear. I try to pull my hands free but he only grips tighter.
"Ashton- oh- I need to take my short- off" I groan.
He slowly releases my hand and I eagerly pull my shorts and my shirt off. I begin to unbuckle his belt and he takes off his shirt. He stands up a wriggles out of his jeans and climbs back on top of me. He unclasp my bra and throws it across the room. He starts kissing me downs my neck and uses his hands to massage my plump breast.
"Shi- Ash!" I moan.
He chuckles and reaches down and tugs my underwear off. As soon as I'm freed from that barrier, he tugs his boxers off as well.
He gets off of the couch and on his knee and pulls me around to face him. His eye widen at the sight of my dripping center.
"Who mad you this wet, y/n?" He slowly drags his finger up and down my slit. "Tell me baby girl, who does this to you?"
"You do daddy- only you"
He slips a long finger in me and I arch my back.
"Does this feel good? Do you make your self feel this good?"
"No daddy- you. Only you" I struggle to form whole sentences because of the extreme pleasure his fingers are causing. He then puts a second finger in and pumps in and out. He bends down and start sucking hard on my clit. I tangled my hand in his hair and press him hard against me. Begging for more. He starts going faster until I can feel the pressure building in my abdomen.
"Shit- Ash! I'm about to come!" I shout.
Just when I about reach my climax he slips his fingers out and moves his mouth away. Tearing my orgasm from me.
"What the fuck Ashton!" I screech.
"Sorry baby but you forgot. I'm your daddy. Not "Ash" " he smirks.
He grips my waist and flips me over so I'm bending over the couch.
"Wait- daddy I-" he cuts me off and slams into me.
"Oh my god!"
He begins thrusting in and out at a brutal pace. He reaches up and grabs my hair.
"Does this feel good baby girl?" He asks.
"Mhm hmm" I hum.
"Say it or I'll stop." He growls.
"Yes daddy! It feels so good!" I practically yell.
I begin to feel the pressure building again and Ashton's thrusts begin to get sloppy. All I need is that one push. He reaches around my leg and starts rubbing my center.
"Fuck- I'm coming!" I yell as I release on his lenth.
He pulls out just in time to empty his load on my back. He uses his finger to wipe it up and puts it in front of my face. I happily open my mouth suck tasting him.
"Good girl. Maybe I should babysit you more often," he laughs.
"Maybe so," I grin

~~~~

Hey guys!
Let me know what you think! Why is it too graphic?
LOVE YA