1

Third PoV

Percy Jackson and Artemis had been best friends for a very long time.

Hermes has stolen Artemis's bow, and Percy got it back for her.

He didn't ask for anything in return. Not even a thank you.

Artemis had thanked him, deciding that he wasn't as awful as the rest of the male race.

From then on, the two had been friends.

Percy PoV

I went to visit Arty, finding her in the depths of a book on ancient monsters.

As I stepped into her room, a book hit me in the gut. "Okay, one, oww; two, hi; three, wow, Athena really is rubbing off on you." That earned me another book to the gut.

I sighed. "At least it isn't a knife."

I plopped down next to my best friend.

"So, Art Fart, what are we doing today?" I asked.

Artemis stuck her tongue out at me. "I told you to stop calling me that."

"What? You mean Art Fart?" I asked
childishly. "Why, it's the best nickname I've thought up!"

This time, the book hit my face.

"You've been sitting here reading for too long," I commented.

Athena flashed in and smacked me on the back of the head with a particularly thick book. "There is no such thing as too much reading."

I scoffed. "You two love your books too much. You should get some exercise." The two goddesses yelped as I slung them over my shoulders and ran around the palace.

"Art Fart and Nerdy Theny!" I yelled as I ran around.

I had a very sore back from getting smacked there a billion times.

It was worth it, though.

Athena and Artemis huffed, falling back down onto the couch.

"Happy now?" They asked.

I just smiled.

Then I ducked so I didn't take more books to the face.

"Well, I've got a convention in Switzerland to attend, I best be off," Athena stated.

Artemis hugged her sister and I waved goodbye.

"So," I began. "What are we doing today, Art Fart?"

Artemis smacked the back of my head.

I pouted.

"See, I was thinking of something more like the movies, but if you would like to keep smacking me, I would ask that I could go grab my helmet," I offered.

Artemis decided the movie sounded good, so we went to the Olympian Theater.

After watching some cheesy movie about saving dinosaurs that had been brought back from extinction from re-extinction, we went to lunch.

Just as I was about to take a bite of my big, juicy steak, Aphrodite appeared.

I groaned.

Aphrodite giggled. "Already thinking about being in the bedroom with me?"

Artemis and I got repulsed looks on our faces. "Aphrodite, don't be inappropriate," I snapped. "You know I was just frustrated due to your presence."