Chapter Two: Running With the Wolves

Hey guys Chloe here, I know I haven't been on in a super long time, I didn't realize how long until one of my readers commented thta I haven't updated this story in two years... and I sat here like "Damn. I have no life how did this happen?! Two years?! What have I been doing?!" LOL So thank you so much jwangmo for alerting me to my horrible update problems. Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my story and please comment and vote. Your comments make my day and sometimes get me to update faster lol. Enjoy!!!!! <3 Thank you lilriyah, FioleeFans, UtterMagic, Angelthoughts22 for putting up with my shit XD

==================================================================

DATE?!?!?!?!?

My head spun. A date? With Marshall Lee?

I had to tell Cake!

He smiled down at me, since he was floating above the couch, and said "I assume you want to go tell Cake?"

I nodded.

He chuckled, "I'll pick you up when the moon rises" and with that he walked me to his door.

I tried my best to be calm and cool, and to not break out in a happy dance and start squealing like a total dork, so instead I nodded and walked out the door and just as I was turning to leave, Marshall whipped my around and kissed my on the cheek, "See you tonight, little warrior."

He shut the door and i walked quietly down the dock and through the trees, trying to keep my composure.

As soon as I was out in the sunlight I started to run home, joyously giggling th whole way home.

As soon as I saw the treehouse I started running faster yelling, "CAKE! CAAAAAKE!!!"

The door flew open and Cake flew outside, "Honey whats wrong?! Where are you hurt?! If that Marshall laid a hand on you i'll skin him alive!" she hissed.

I collapsed to the ground, panting and giggling.

"Fionna?! FIONNA!" Cake screamed dropping to the ground beside me, "Wait... are you... are you laughing?"

I started giggling harder as I nodded my head, pulling myself to a sitting position.

"Cake you will never believe was happened just now" a big goofy smile broke out across my face.

"Oooooo girl I smell something juicy! Spill it!"

"I have a date with Marshall Lee. Tonight!"

"SHUT UP! We better get you inside so you can get ready! Where are you guys going? What are you guys going to do?" Cake rattled off questions.

I got up, dusting myself off, "We are going to ride on the wolves"

We walked inside. 

Cake became skeptical, "You better be careful, and take your sword just in case."

"Cake I always have my sword with me, no matter what, and i'll be fine, I always am." I stated, sitting down at the kitchen table. 

Cake pulled out some peanut butter and jelly of the fridge and handed me one, "Now what are you guna wear sugar?"

I blushed, "I don't know... we're just riding wolves and junk... so what i'm wearing right now?"

Cake stared it me like I was stupid.

"What?" I said, confused.

"You not your usual average everyday clothes. This is a date! Try Fionna!"

"Ok ok fine! What should i wear then." I said, taking a bit out my sandwhich.

"Something cute but not to dressy. Maybe pink!"