chapter 3

We get close to the restrount "close your eyes tony" so I close my eyes...then we stop and she kills the car "okay...open them" I open my eyes to see that we are at olive garden " baby you know we dont have to go here right" "yes babe...I want to have good night tonight" "okay" so I get out and I walk around and help her out the car, just out of being a gentleman, and walk inside. "Table for two please" I say "right this way sir" says the waiter "my name is john, how may I serve you tonight" "umm...a bottle of your finest wine please" "comeing right up sir" as the waiter walks off the most romantic song ive ever heard came on i love the way you love me by john micheal Montgomery. "Baby...I love you...with all of my heart...I want to be able to give you everything" so I did what I thought was the right choice and it was sure at the right time. I got out of my seat and walked next to her and I knelt down on one knee and pulled a Diamond ring out "will you make me the happiest man on earth..to be my wife?" And with tears running down her face she said one simple word "yes!" I put the ring on her right ring finger and wiped her tears away, then I went back to my seat at the same time the wine came to our table.

  We had a good night, we got engaged and we had a delicious meal tonight and I drove to mama's house to pick hunter up "she can stay here tonight" mama said "no mamma its fine we will take her" " no tony you are going to leave her here she is asleep right now...you can pick her up tommorrow morning" "ok mama...be safe" and we drive home

  We pull into the driveway and I grab my neck and shout "Tony are you okay?!" "Yes baby im fine I just have a crick in my neck" knowing that thats not what happened...its the vampire bite...but...im not going to tell her...we went inside and went to the bedroom "looks like we have the night to ourselves" I say and we jump in the bed and stripped.