chapter 5

"Wow daddy that was a good movie...did you see these movie when you was my age?" "yes princess...i saw real steel when i was your age..it was only my favorite movie." "why dont we go to a family outing?"said summer. "good idea." i mean we where only dressed..me in a suit summer in a beutyful bright red dress that had the slant from one side to the other...almost mid thigh on right leg and right below the left knee..that type of dress..and hunter in a pretty blue sundress "hunter i thought blue was my color" "it is daddy..i just want to be able to have some blue too" "you can princess im only picking around" i open the door to see a young woman at the door" hello my name is Ricky and im your Limo driver" "we did not call for a limo driver""babe i did...why did you think i sujested going out to eat?" "oh" so we go and get into the limo and its a custome made animie limo.

"baby this is a nice limo" "yes i know its the best they have...oh and do you remember amber from 8th grade? "yes why?" "well remeber how she said she would plan our wedding??well i was talking to her last night and she is gonna come over later tommorrow to help us plan for it." "oh that fantastic baby" we go down the road and we pull into a steak house "did you plan this for me?" "yes babe i did" so we get out and i look at the sighn and its logans road house. one of my favorite places to go to.