chapter 4

I wake up early int he morning...I turn to look at summer while she is sleeping...only to find that she was already awake "good morning baby" I say "good morning babe" I lay there smiling not knowing what else to do...then she scoots closer to me and kisses me. I sit up and get out of bed and throw on some pants and a shirt "do u want me to get your pajamas out or you gonna get them?" "Ill get them" she says so as I finish getting my shirt on I walk out the bedroom so she can get dressed.
   Bout the time she comes downstairs I finish breakfast up "eat up" I say " ive gotta go pick hunter up remember?" "Oh yea...well you go do that and by the time you get back we can have breakfast as a family...okay?" "Okay" as she leaves the house to go get hunter another sharp intensive near fainting pain hits me in the neck and back of the head...I screem in pain and then as fast as it had come it leaves.
   Summer and hunter are walking in the door now as im putting plates on the table "hunter baby did you know you look just like your mother...with your golden blonde hair, brown eyes, you have her smile and her nose...I think the only thing you got from my looks are the ears" "really daddy...I look like mommy?" "Yes sweetheart you do...you are a beutyfull little girl...now who's ready to eat?" "I am i am I am...daddy I am" "ok lets go eat" so we go to the dinning room table and we start eating.