Part 1 °.Women's Fathe.°

In the mortal world
(1610)

(This Part will be very sexist but that was the 1600s.
I'm terribly sorry)

°Winifred's (First Oc's) Pov:

Its been 2 years since we moved in the wood's, far away from any other human, so that they can't find us.
Wanna know why?
I tell you.
Of shame...
My father feel shame about me.
Already 25, and no man, and still a virgin.
My father couldn't look in the eyes of the people with me by their side.
As a woman, you need to marry with 16 years, having children, and taking care of your husband and ruler, if you want to stay alive.
Why?
Because if you don't marry a man, you are a witch.
Yes, a pure, evil, filthy, devilysh, unhuman creature, what the people say about them.

I actually wanted to marry, when I was a little girl.
I had always dreamed about someone, who would come and love me, to understand and support me trough this cruel world.
But since I found out, that I had no right even to talk next to my husband, I lost my hope, and the trust to marry a man.
I was just...too scared.
With my father isn't to live like this not so easy either.
My mother did actually understand me quiet well.
She knew my pain and tried to keep me strong.
But since she died, everything went worse.
My father blamed me for her death and kept calling me already as a witch, because when she died, I already got 14, still with no man by my side.

So for my father, there was something wrong with me.
He thought, that I killed my mother with witchcraft because I didn't married.
Sounds fair, right?
So instead of calling me in front of the people as a witch, because of my brothers succsess with marriege, we moved town to town to maybe find a man who can take me as his wife, but no succsess.
So we moved here in the woods with my little brother, so they won't find us.
But no matter that we can maybe finally rest in peace without any dangerous people, my father keeps telling me that women needs men and that without them, we would be nothing.
Bla bla bla.
I swear, sometimes I had the feeling of punch him in the face, so he can see that women aren't that weak how they think we are!
But if I try, he would burn me alive.
And this wouldn't be even exaggerated, this would be deserved!

Thats the reason I don't want to marry!
No rights, no love and no respect!
No respect for the people who lay under their feet!
No respect, for the mothers who feed them, took care of them and tried their best to not to get killed by their father if something is wrong!
If you talk, you are a witch!
If you don't listen, you are a witch!
If you are something else, you are a witch!
If you wear something unacceptable, you are a witch!
And if you don't accept their so called ''care and affection with the posibility of marriege" where you might actually die, you are a witch!
Well, it's a mans world.
You can' t do anything.
You can't think, that you are speciall, you can't be stronger.
As a woman, your life is here death.

(Yes people, thats exactly the 1500-1600s!
Not the best time huh?
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it so far.
If you are a boy or a man, then please, don't take this personal.
Its only history.
Have a nice day;) )