Part 3 °.Sibling Love.°

Winifred's (First Oc's) Pov:

My eyes widened at my little brothers words and stood up from my bed.

This can't be happening!

I tought and tried to bring the goat out of the house.
The goat started struggling and I made my grip on his horns tighter, till I cut myself with them.
,,Aaah!"
I let go of him and looked at my bleeding hand.
I felt my warm blood dropping, slowly down onto the floor and lifted my head angrily at the goat.
I could swear I heard a small chuckle coming from the animal and tried to keep my whole fright inside of me.

I don't need to be a priest to know if this creature is evil, I won't let this demon live with me and my family till I live!

I tought and saw the goat tapping his foot on the floor, as it were a warning for me.
My eyes widened and took a step back.
,,We need to bring this goat away."
I said, still holding onto my injured hand and my brother started crying.
,,No!"
,,We need to!"
But before we could continue arguating, father came inside, looking at us, then at Samuel.
Our father turned his head to my brother and asked, if he brought this goat home and where he found it.
Of course my brother asnwered proudly at his questions and we came to the final decision, that Samuel will stay with us.
,,What?! No!
Father, listen to me!
Samuel is..."
But I couldn't continue, because my father already chose his decision with the goat.
And because my brother needs good reputation, I'm pretty sure that the blame will be on me.
No matter wich way it comes.

,,Be quiet!
Go and do your work!
You already lost to much time with your stupid games!"
He said and I immediately ran away to finsih my job.
As I finished everything, I went outside for some air and tought for a bit, resting my head against our apple tree.
I closed my eyes and sighed, till my brother came and brought his fishing rod with himself, slightly hitting me with it on the left shoulder.
I turned my head to look at him and raised a brow with a questioning look.
,,I'm going fishing, wanna come?"
He asked me with his puppy-dog eyes and I returned it with a small smile.
,,No thank you, but please be carefull."
,,I will! Oh and Wini?"
,,Yes?"
,,Even if you think thats not true, I'm glad that I have you as my sister.
And I love you no matter if you are a witch...or not."
I smiled and felt some tears filling my eyes.
Sighed, I hugged my brother and stroke his back.

,,I love you too, and this won't change even a little bit!
Not even after death!"
,,Me too Wini..."
We stayed like this for a little bit and after a few minutes, I let go of him and waved a goodbye, till he vanished in the woods.