[ 3 ]

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 16-10-2020

****

The second day has passed with Sanskar almost whole day busy inside his room with meetings. It was Ragini who took the responsibility of cooking and also serving him. He thanked her many times for the help she has done to him but for Ragini it was like she kept looking for the chances to get atleast a glimpse of him as he was almost in his room.

She is sitting in her room with a pillow in her lap. Her face has a beautiful smile while her eyes are looking dreamy. She is playing with her hair twisting it smiling madly like a teenage lover. She remembers the whole day how she now and then went and asked him does he need something. He was quite surprised by her behaviour but pushed his thoughts as he has to get back to his work.

Ragini gets disturbed by the knock on the door. She immediately jumps out of the bed excited to see him. She runs to the door and tries to make herself presentable. She makes a normal face and opens the door slowly.

Sanskar: (concerned) You didn’t have your dinner?

He asks as soon as she opens the door. Ragini gets lost in his concern filled face that nothing he spoke went into her mind. Sanskar looks at her confused and strange. He waves his hand in front of her face but there is no reaction. He doesn’t understand what happened to her.

Sanskar: (finally keeping his hand on her hand and shaking her lightly) Ragini!

Ragini comes out of her land and looks at him.

Ragini: Haan!

She says smiling at him. He feels strange and smiles back awkwardly.

Sanskar: I was asking Why didn’t you have your dinner yet?

Ragini: Dinner? Oh yeah… actually I was watching some film and lost the track of time. Will have it now. Did you have?

She asks hoping for him of not having his dinner and they both can have together like the previous day. She actually wanted to have with him and didn’t had it waiting for him to complete his work.

Sanskar: My work just got over. Come let’s have dinner.

He says moving towards the dining table while Ragini kept looking at him happily for the concern he has shown. He looked behind to find her still standing there lost in her own land. He looks confused of what happened to her suddenly.

Sanskar: (to himself) What happened to her?

He looks at her again and she is still standing there same staring him without blinking. He scratches his head and moves towards her again. He once again shakes her.

Ragini: Ha…haan. What happened?

Sanskar: That’s what I want to ask. What happened? You are behaving strange since afternoon.