Adopted By 5SOS (edited)

(((( EDITING ))))
(2015)

Hiiii!! Okay so yeah.. I know I didn't really like the first fanfic that I'm writing along with this fanfic.

so yeah.. I know the first one was horrible!
but I'll try to make this one better....

and the ones who did read my first story can you please leave comments and tell me what really is screwed up and what needs to be fixed??!!

(but please no hateful comments!)
THX!!😂😁

😜xx-5sosFanficAddict-xx
——————————————————————————-

(Jade. 2.19.24🫶)

HEY EVERYONE ‼️ I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE.

As you know my book has been released for a while now since 2015. (high school years)

I would like to announce that i am editing the book !!!  Maybe adding/moving over things from book 2 and make this one a tad bit longer more understanding.

I would like to also say i will be rereading my book as a veiwer and in the following i will be editing/correcting from Chapter 1, 2, 3, and so on: (feel free to comment errors !!)

—Grammar, punctuation, sentences, paragraphs, and spelling.
—Pictures above the pages will be the PPPOV (Persons Page in Point of View)
—Chapters and Characters
—MAY make some changes to character personalities.

—New Book Cover/Name coming soon
(naming it something better) !!

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️PLEASE IF YOU HAVE/HAVE NOT READ MY BOOK🫶 READ THIS FIRST🫶‼️

( if you are new comers i would love for you to keep updated to see where my book could go !! If you do read i hope you do enjoy !!!)))

i hope you peeps have a wonderful day !!🫶😚🩷

ps. its good to be back writing🫶🩵—thank you🩵

Jade. 2.19.24🫶