Chapter 1

I woke up with an eminence pain in my jaw. I tried bringing up my hand to touch the source of the pain but I realized that my hands were tightly bound together with rope. Not only were my hands tied but so we're my ankles and when I tried screaming only a muffled sound was heard. She put duct tape on my mouth! oh when I get my hands on that little b-

"She's awake" someone whispered. I turned my head and saw all the boys from one direction in the same state I was, watching me with concern. All the memories came flooding back to me. The strange phone call Sharon had, my finding one direction in the back of Sharon's van, and my former best friend punching me in the face. I wiggled my mouth so that the duct tape would slip just enough to come loose. When it was loose enough I stuck my tongue out and poked the duct tape til it was ripped free from my face. I breathed in a sigh of relief but that didn't last very long because the worry came back when I remembered the situation that I'm in.

"Are you guys alright?" I asked remembering the blood on Liam's face and the bruise on Niall's cheek.

"Were fine, well as much as we can be, considering the situation" Liam says sheepishly.

"But are you ok? We saw when she punched you and then you passed out" Harry stared at me, concern obvious in his face.

"Well other than the horrible taste of duct tape thats now in my mouth, I'm fine" I say laughing a bit. My little joke earned a chuckle by the guys. The only one I didn't hear laugh was Zayn.

"How could you make a joke when we're in a situation like this!" He gaps. I can understand his worry but I was trying to light up the mood.

"I was trying to light up the mood a little bit" I mumble my thoughts, looking down at my black converse. I heard a soft sigh, but I didn't look up.

"What's your name?" Louis asked, wow I've heard he's the loudest one but so far he's been the quietest, considering that he's been kidnapped that's understandable.

"Alicia, Alicia Connors" I look up to meet Louis's welcoming blue eyes and I manage to give him a slight smile.

"That's a very pretty name, love" and gives a big toothy grin my way. I blush a bit, I've always had a problem with blushing I could never stop doing it. A bump in the road makes all of us jump, me more because it's on my side so I end up on Zayn's lap. I look up and his hazel eyes have hypnotized me, sending chills through out my body. At first his eyes showed shock but then complete and utter - adoration? I quickly jump off him and back to my spot on the other side of the van. I hide behind my blond hair so that my scarlet blush wouldn't be seen. After making sure my blush was gone I lift my head up a bit to see Harry, Louis, Niall, and Liam in a serious discussion while Zayn was staring at me. Wait! Zayn was staring at me?! I sneak a glance at him and see that he was looking at me curiosity clear in his eyes. I met his gaze and he was startled at first but kept my gaze prisoner until he broke contact and stared at his vans.

After a few minutes of silence I finally decide to speak up.

"How did she kidnap you guys?" I ask keeping my head down.

There was a silence until Liam spoke up.

"We were going to pick up some breakfast at McDonald's through the drive through and she worked there. After we ordered she told us to park up front and she would deliver our food. She must have put some drug in our food or something because after we ate we all fell asleep and we woke up like this" He explained, gesturing to the ropes on his arms and ankles.

"Niall and I tried to fight her off but she has a mean right hook." He rubbed his face where there was dried blood, indicating that that's how they got their wounds.