Chapter 29- Top Dog Kasper

"What are these? Blue briefs with robots on them?" he laughed. He'd expected something more exotic.

"Your dad picks out my clothes. He wasn't about to slut me up for you," I retorted. His parents wanted us to slow things down, and his dad picked out modest clothes for me.

"Oh yeah, that would be creepy." Amir chuckled. 

He fished out my cock and pointed it towards the bowl. I bit my lip, trying to piss, but his hand was distracting.

"I'm just going to get hard if you touch me," I warned.

"I can't help myself. You just... smell so fucking good," Amir pushed his nose into the nape of my neck then rubbed it up into my hair as he inhaled me.

"We can't play here. It's your friends' house," I noted as my cock went rock hard with no chance of pissing anytime soon.

"Please, Kasper. I need you," Amir said weakly as he gripped my shaft and pumped it.

"I need you too..." I answered weakly. 

We were magnets, hopelessly stuck together.

Amir sighed and let go of my cock. He knew he had to be the stronger one. I was primed for him, ready to do whatever he wanted. He kissed my neck and pushed my cock back into my briefs. He zipped my pants over my bulging pouch and let me go with one last kiss to my neck.

"We should get back," he admitted. 

We washed our hands and then walked back to the group as I tried my hardest to think of un-arousing things.

"There you are! If you let your guy sleep in the cave any longer I would have blown him up," Ali laughed when we came back. 

The guys had paused their video game mission to snack.

"Sorry, man. I had to poop," Amir lied without a laugh. 

I nodded and made a disgusted look with my nose wrinkled. Amir's lie killed the interested looks we'd gotten from the other guys.

"You two are way too close!" Ali shook his head in disgust.

"I couldn't leave him to you animals," Amir said flatly and pulled me down with him onto the couch. 

He grabbed a few chips and fed me one. We each took a swig from a shared bottle of water. The guys got back to their game and talked in Arabic. I was alone again.

Amir really got into the game once he caught up with the other guys. He leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. 

I laid back against the couch and was rewarded with a view. His shirt crept up and his shorts slid down as he bent forward excitedly. I got a view of his ass, the crack peeking out of the waistband of his briefs. 

He has a firm, bubble butt, and I've always been a perv for that view.

I put my hand on his back and he looked back quickly at me in between shots. It was those questioning eyes, checking on me. He looked back a few times quickly and I nodded, smiled. I was ok. 

I slid my hand down his back and into the back of his shorts. I rubbed a finger down between the cheeks. He gave a small jump, nearly got shot at in the game.

"Hey, Kasper, c'mon," he whispered and flashed me a smile. 

He pulled my hand back up to his back to stop me from digging in his shorts. I knew he wanted it though. I turned into his side and tugged on the back of his shorts. I slid around behind him, straddling him since he had inched closer to the edge of his seat. I put my arms around him from behind and rested my head on his shoulder as he and the guys took out a crew of guys in red uniforms.