CHAPTER SIXTEEN | I Can't Lose You Too

KELLIN'S P.O.V

What would happen if I leaned in? What would happen if our lips touched and I didn't pull away? What if I didn't want to pull away? What if I pulled him closer? What if his hands found their way to my face and turned us around? What if I urgently backed me up against the door? What if he deepened the kiss and I let him? What if I grab his jacket and pull him hard against me and, oh god, I feel his body against mine. I feel hot all over. He takes one hand and forces it into the small of my back and the other gripping the back of my neck before finding it's way to my hair. It's messy and he runs his fingers through it, up the back of my skull and he suddenly has a fist full of hair. He pulls on it quickly, forcing my head up, his lips going to my neck. He bite just hard enough to pull the skin and I gasp and close my eyes.

He suddenly spins me around so that my chest is pinned to the door with my hands against it. He guides my hand to my keys in the lock, and I understand what he's telling me to do. I quickly unlock the door, grab my keys and pull him in. He turns around just as the door slams shut, he pushes me up against it again, his mouth instantly going to my neck again. My hand shakes and I drop my keys. That same hand goes to the back of his head, I grip onto his hair as I accidentally, breathlessly say his name. I pull his head back and force my lips onto his again.

My cheeks are getting even hotter. I feel one of his hands behind me and I hear the door's lock click into place. That sound sent me. Nobody was here. Nobody could walk in. Nobody would know what we were doing behind this locked door. Nobody except me and him. I bit his lip and pull on it, making him come closer. I let myself explore in the moment as I cold hand slips beneath his shirt. When my palm presses against his ribs, I feel his fingers roughly dig into the small of my back. He pulls his lips away from mine, I lean back in and he lets me get just close enough before he pulls away again. We're both breathing heavily as our foreheads rest together. One of his hands fall to my jean button and he freezes, letting me make the next move. I reach for his other hand and guide it to my jeans. He gets the hint and undoes them, pulling my zipper down slowly.

They are loose against my waist as his hand slips in to grip me through my boxer-briefs. I bury my head into his neck, biting my lip as hard as I could. I was already starting to get hard from just minutes ago when he had me against the door outside. He takes his other hand and rests it beneath my chin so that his fingers and thumb are on my cheeks; he forces me to look at him but my eyes flutter closed. His hand is softly squeezing my cheeks from under my chin and he kisses me softly as his other hand rubs me up and down between a fabric barrier. I open my eyes for a split second when his hand slowly drifts to my throat. The muscles in his hand flex as if to say what he wanted to do with my throat. And I wanted him to do it. He cocked his head to the side slightly. Why did I want his grip to tighten? I didn't care why but I knew I wanted him to squeeze and then suddenly he did. My mouth instantly hung open and exhaled. He wasn't holding too tightly at all, not even it the slightest. But the pressure was there against my skin, holding my throat, making my knees feel weak.

The grip of his other hand became more firm as well which made me swallow hard. No doubt he felt me swallow against his palm. His mouth slightly opens as if he wanted to say something, but he held back and it turns into a smirk because he fucking knows what he's doing to me. I finally close my eyes and my mouth and clench my jaw. His movements down below stop and his hand slowly slides to the hem of my pants. I let out a frustrated sigh because i didn't want him to stop. He pulled the hem of my pants towards him, forcing my body to lessen the gap between us.