The first meeting

Written by: Skylar G

~Meet the Characters:
Sky Fenell
Matthew Gray Gubler
Grace Bawd
Lillian Beau
Kaylen Masters
Tucker Fenell
Rowan Malor

Storyline: Sky has had a Big crush on Matthew for years, since they were 12, (they are all about 17 now) . She is dying to be noticed by him. All of her friends tease her but they all support her feelings. One day Sky finally gets Matthew's attention, and their story grows from there.

Chapter 1: The meeting.

  "Sky! Turn around quick! He's right behind you"! Grace squealed. I turned around, and saw him. Matthew. Standing there against the bookshelf, tall, and very built. He moved his muscular arm over to grab a book off the shelf. "Oh my goodness Sky, you're gonna scare him away if you stare for that long." Kaylen said. "If that's the case, then why isn't Tucker scared of you"? I snapped back. "Ooooooo" whispered Lillian, and Rowan. Kaylen got real quiet. "Anyway I should go ahead and grab my book, I need to get going." Grace said to ease the tension. "See you later." we all replied. I turned back around to see Matthew had gone. He was so handsome, and I loved seeing him around campus. I mostly saw him in the library though. I've had a crush on Matthew since we were 12 years old. We used to be neighbors but he eventually moved to a neighborhood a few minutes away from our school. It was hard for me but I eventually got over it.

"Sky your brother is coming". Said Rowan breaking me out of my thoughts. Tucker was my freshman brother. He was "fresh meat" as we the upperclassmen liked to call all the freshies. "Hey Boog." Tucker said. He had called me "Boog" all his life, he came up with that somehow. I guess it was easier for him to say then Sky when he was younger. "Hey Tuck" I replied. "What are y'all all up too? " Tucker asked. "Nothing much just chilling, hanging out y'know." Replied Rowan. "Oh alright" Tucker replied quickly. He was waiting around for me to drive him home.

"So how's it going with Matty?" Tucker joked. "First of all his name is Matthew, and things are going....fine." I replied. "You haven't even talked to him yet have you? " "Y-yeah a few times".  I lied. "Boog" he questioned. "Fine... no I haven't talked to him, but what does it matter to you?" I asked. "Nothin just asking." Me and Tucker never really get to bond despite being siblings, and living under the same roof. He's usually off with his friends or in his room playing video games, and I'm usually with Grace, Lillian, Rowan, and Kaylen.