𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙛𝙩𝙝.

"I didn't say anything about going for a hakone trip, wifey. What are you planning?" Riku said while busy playing video games and Gia chuckled about it.

"Just some things. You will go with me, desho? You don't want your wife to be alone during the trip, desho?" She said after the video call, joining him on the couch and snuggling to him.

"Of course. As long as my wife wants it, I will do it." She smiled widely and nodded her head before giving him a reward kiss on cheek.

-

Lauren is sitting besides the bus window when she felt someone sitting on the vacant seat besides her. When she looked at it, she saw that it is Kazuma. Her eyes widened, wondering why is he there.

Their circle of friends rented a whole mini bus for them. It is more convenient since they will have the whole vehicle for themselves. She got up from her seat and saw their seating arrangements.

Makoto is sitting besides Fuyu and Hokuto at the far back while Gia and Riku are in the front. Coni and Itsuki are just behind them while Elaine and Yamasho are behind Coni and Itsuki. Before she can ask anything, she remembered that Itsuki is Gia's childhood bestfriend. Though they already have a hunch that Coni and Itsuki are dating because of the rings they are wearing.

When she looked at Makoto, Fuyu and Hokuto, the two guys seemed to be Fuyu's guards. She suddenly remembered what Gia told her during the video call. She looked at Yamasho and Elaine and noticed that the younger doesn't know anything yet.

She slowly sat back on her seat and heaved a sigh. No wonder the atmosphere is awkward. She can also feel the tension and at the same time, they are like in a complicated drama which will have lots of confrontation.

"Ne. The couple one seat apart from us, are they really in love?" She raised a brow when Kazuma asked that.

"Since when did you become a gossiping-type?" She whispered and when Kazuma glared at her, she cleared her throat and fixed her sitting position.

"I don't know. Elaine is not yet telling anything to us. Why are you here, anyways?" She asked but Kazuma wore the hood of his jacket and didn't answer her question.

She rolled her eyes as she realized that she will be stuck with this guy for the whole trip. They are already on their way to their destination and a few hours from now, they will finally arrive there.

She didn't manage to sleep during the whole trip to the onsen ryokan. She groaned lightly when she saw the bus stopping at their destination. How can everyone sleep with this kind of atmosphere? Or maybe she is the only one affected with everything, especially with this guy sleeping besides her.

While everyone is getting off the bus with their bags and luggage, she doesn't know how she will get out since Kazuma is still asleep and currently blocking the one and only way. She tapped his shoulder gently but still, he is not waking up.

She got up from her seat but Kazuma held her wrist and pulled her back down. She was about to protest but he suddenly kissed her lips to shut her up. She doesn't know for how long he is kissing her but when they heard Gia calling them, he immediately broke the kiss and went out of the bus with his bag.

"What happened to you?" Gia asked as she is the only one left inside the bus, excluding the driver. She slowly looked at her and Gia pinched her cheek to cut her reverie.

"Let's go now. Everyone is waiting." She winced in pain, rubbing her cheek gently while carrying her bag.

Gia talked to the driver for a while and then, they already went inside the onsen ryokan. They got reservation for two large rooms, one for the girls and one for the boys. They went to their respective rooms first and then, they changed their clothes into yukata.

Since it is already past noon time, they decided to have their lunch. They have two days and one night to enjoy the trip and later at night, they will go out to watch the fireworks display.

"Did you invite Kazuma?" She asked to Gia when they are on their way to the onsen. Gia nodded her head and she rolled her eyes.

"Why did you invite him?" She asked once more and Gia just laughed softly before continuing on walking to the onsen.

"Why not? He is my friend." Gia shrugged her shoulders. She puffed her cheeks, thinking when they became friends.

Before she can get inside the private bath for girls, she felt a hand dragging her away from them. The others seemed not to notice that she disappeared but when she looked at the person who pulled her, it is Kazuma.

"What are you doing?" She pushed him away but he didn't budge. He dragged her to the outside bath and realized that they are the only ones there. Everyone went to the private ones for girl and boys.

"Why are we here?" Her eyes widened as she looked around. She is now getting scared. She is only a university student to experience her death.

"What do you think? I want to talk to you." Kazuma said while taking his yukata off. She immediately turned around and covered her eyes. Her heart is going crazy and it feels like she will have a heart attack soon.

"Why does it need to be here? We can talk later." She said but her body feels a little heavy. She doesn't know why she can't run out of the place and ask for help.

"We will have no privacy later." She heard the water running. She opened her eyes and took off her hands from it to look for the exit.

Before she can get out, Kazuma dragged her back and he is the one who took her yukata off. How can be this man so shameless and pervert? He even know how to take her undergarments off from her body.

She doesn't know how everything happened within just a snap and now, she found herself dipping in the onsen. She must be red now. She is fully naked with this man who just made her cry for many nights.

She looked at him and her eyes wandered on his body. Broad shoulders and chest with firm arm muscles and toned abs and to her luck, his wet black hair with drops of sweat on his skin. Her eyes travelled to his face and saw him smirking.

"You like what you're seeing?" Her eyes went wide and she looked away. She heard a chuckle from him and her eyes went wider when she felt his arms around her waist.

"What are you doing? Please don't forget that I'm just nothing to you. Stop teasing me." She pushed him away and went out of the onsen. He immediately held her hand to stop her.

"I'm sorry for what I have said. I know I hurt you but please, let's talk." For the first time, she can feel his sincerity towards her. She looked at him before sighing.

"What do you want this time?" She asked, dipping herself in the onsen once more. Though she is feeling awkward that they need to talk while in this kind of state, she brushed that feelings off.

"First, I want to say sorry for what Eri did to you during the family reunion. I also want to say sorry for what I have acted when you were with Itsuki." She nodded her head a few times while listening to him.

"Second, we are still friends, desho?" She stared at him for a moment before nodding her head once more. She only have a few friends at university since most of her friends are studying at the other university.

"Are you done?" She asked but Kazuma shook his head. She raised her brows but then, he pulled her closer and started kissing her lips deeply.

She tried to push him away but he got her wrists and deepened the kiss. She is melting with his kisses and deep inside, she missed it. She started kissing him but after some time, they heard some voices and they immediately pulled themselves away from each other.

"Are? Kazuma-kun and Lauren are here?" Gia asked and when when she turned her head to look at her, she saw that Riku is with her.

"We are just talking." She almost stammered but Gia gave her a sly grin and just hummed softly. The two immediately went out of the onsen and left the married couple alone there.