𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙝.

Lauren found herself in his arms, drowning with his kisses all over her neck and shoulders. It is already late night and both of them are at the outside bath, currently living in their own world together.

She feels like running out of breath. He is taking her breath away and she loves on how his lips touch her skin. Her hands pressing against his broad chest, as much as possible, not letting out a noise that might lead on getting caught by other people.

She doesn't know how they managed to make love in the onsen without getting caught. All she can remember is he owned her and her body. It was thrilling. She loves how he dominates her. She was full of ecstasy.

"Kazuma.." She whispered to his ear before nibbling his lobe with her arms around his nape. His hands are on her waist and she is moving on top of him.

Their bodies pressed together. She buried her face on the crook of his neck and only him can hear how she calls for him. It took them time before they can finally finish making love. She is not regretting it since she knows that Kazuma might be having feelings for her already.

Once they got finished, she immediately went out of the onsen and cleaned herself with warm water. Though she knows that she is safe, she still want to make sure that she will not get pregnant in early age.

When they went back, they saw that some of their friends are already asleep. The heavy drinkers are still awake and drinking. Lauren asked Gia where the others went but she said she doesn't know.

-

"Are you sure you want to stay with me?" Itsuki asked while they are standing in front of the vending machine which is located at the lobby area of the ryokan.

"Of course. Why do you ask?" Coni got a can of hot chocolate to sober herself. Though they are not telling anything to everyone, actions speak louder than words.

The couple rings that they are wearing is a sold evidence that they are a couple. Itsuki doesn't mind if they already know. He just don't want someone to meddle with his own business if something happened between them like a couple fight.

"Just reassuring myself that you still want me." Coni chuckled and she nodded her head. There are so many reasons to stay with him and if she will tell it all, she might take forever to finish it.

"I'm wondering if Elaine already knows that the man from Fuyu's past is her current boyfriend." She mumbled. It might be a sensitive topic but everyone seems to know about it except Elaine.

"There are things better left unsaid. If she will know, will it help the situation?" He asked and she shook her head. She can't help but to sigh.

"Let them settle things. They are not kids anymore." He added and after that, they went back to the rooms already.

-

It is already the last day. The driver will arrive later after lunch time. Those who slept early last night are the first ones to get up. Hokuto and Fuyu sneaked out to the outside bath while the others are still asleep.

When the others woke up, they are already finished spending time alone at the outside bath. They started to fix their things and then, they had breakfast.

The others decided to enjoy the last hours of their trip. Time flies fast and they are already on their way back home. Lauren hummed softly while staring outside the bus window with her chin on her palm. She felt her shoulder getting heavy and when she looked, she saw Kazuma asleep and resting his head on it. She is now also feeling sleepy. She rested her head on top of his and closed her eyes, drifting to deep slumber.

"Lauren, Kazuma-kun, wake up." The two felt a tap on their shoulders and then, woke up, stretching their arms up.

"We're already here. You two had good sleep together." Gia said and she yawned before getting her bag. They are now back to reality.

She is now walking back to her home and then, she realized that Kazuma is just walking besides her. She looked at him and then, she smiled when he took her hand and held it.

"So, we're dating now?" She chuckled as they stopped in front of her house. Kazuma didn't let her hand go and just left a gentle kiss on her lips.

"We are. I'll see you around at university." She said before letting his hand go. He left another kiss but on her forehead. She waved her hand and already went inside the house.