𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙝.

The fireworks display will start in an hour already and they just finished dipping themselves in the onsen. The girls noticed that Lauren is already at their room and they remembered that she didn't join them earlier.

"I'm alive." Gia mumbled as she just arrived at the room. They noticed that certain mark on her neck and as usual, Fuyu pointed it out.

"Nani kore?" Fuyu asked while pointing the hickey on Gia's neck. Her eyes widened and got her small mirror from her bag to look what Fuyu just pointed.

"It's nothing! Don't mind it! It was just a mosquito!" She denied and since the doors are open, they saw the boys passing by.

"Mosquito-san!" Fuyu called Riku and Gia immediately covered her mouth, making the boys look at them.

"We never thought that Riku-san is already a mosquito." Lauren grinned widely and Gia can't believe that the girls are cornering her.

"I never thought that you will go to the outside bath with Kazuma-kun." Gia retaliated and Lauren's eyes widened, covering her mouth as well.

The boys looked at Riku and Kazuma and they immediately looked away, continuing on walking back to their room. The boys' room is just besides the girls', so they opened the doors between their rooms which is supposedly a wall.

"Gia is bullying me." Fuyu crawled towards Hokuto and the older chuckled softly before snuggling his little girlfriend in his arms.

"I'm not bullying her. I'm just telling some facts." Gia huffed with her arms crossed on her chest. Lauren looked at Kazuma and saw that he is staring at her.

"The fireworks display will start soon. We need to get a nice spot for it." Riku reminded them while getting the mat that they brought along.

It took them a few minutes before they can finally arrive at the place. It is already crowded and most of the best spots are already occupied. The looked around and at last, they found one at the side.

Hokuto excused himself that he will just buy some food since there are a few food stalls near them. Fuyu wanted to go with him but he said that he will be fast and will go back immediately.

"Then, fried noodles for me. And also, takoyaki for all of us." She smiled and Hokuto nodded. She didn't notice that Yamasho followed him to help.

"As much as possible, stay away from Fuyu." Hokuto started when they arrived at the food stalls.

"I have no intention on taking her away from you." Yamasho said and they ordered a few servings of takoyaki. They immediately got it since there are already cooked ones.

"I'm glad to know that, then. But also, you might forget that you were the reason why she almost forgot how to smile. I don't want you to take her smiles away from her again." Hokuto added and Yamasho stopped for a while. The two didn't know that Kazuma is just behind them.

He followed the two since they also need some drinks. He doesn't know where he can buy some, so he decided to follow them instead. This one-on-one talk between the past and the present is amusing him. He let them talk for more until they finally noticed him.

"You must know that I looked for her." The older said and Hokuto smiled faintly before nodding his head.

"I know. You must also know that she looked for you after you disappeared." Yamasho's jaw tightened when he heard that. He never knew. If he know, he will come back to Tokyo immediately.

"Take care of her. She loves going to the public library and stay there for hours." Hokuto knows that but they never went to one. Maybe it is because the memories she had there with Yamasho are too painful for her to remember.

"I know. I have forever to take care of her. I will never do what you did to her." Yamasho is feeling remorseful with it. He knows that he will never be able to get Fuyu back to him. He just need to accept that there is someone better than him, someone who really deserves the woman that he loves.

He has reasons why he disappeared and now that he sees her being happy with Hokuto, he is left with no choice but to keep the reasons to himself.

-

The fireworks display already started and the three boys went back on time. Hokuto got the fried noodles while Yamasho got the takoyaki. Kazuma gave them the bag full of bottles of cola and orange soda.

While watching, Kazuma took his seat besides Lauren. When he looked at her, he saw how her eyes glimmered with the help of the fireworks. She looks like a child and her smile is the most beautiful for him.

He wants to pull her closer and settle her in his arms while watching it but he knows that he can't. Lauren noticed that he is staring at her, so she poked his cheek with her fingertip.

"Doushitano?" She asked but he just smiled and shook his head before shifting his gaze to the fireworks display.

"You're beautiful." He mumbled but she didn't hear it because it is loud. She asked him what is it but he didn't repeat what he have said.

"I think I like you." He mumbled once more and this time, Lauren heard it clearly. She doesn't know what to say, so she pretended that she didn't hear him.

"I think I like you, too." She mumbled but this time, Kazuma didn't hear it. He looked at her and asked what she said but she just chuckled and shook her head.

-

Right after the fireworks display is dinner. Even though they are quite full because of the takoyaki, they finished the food that the staff served to them. The food they ate are the place's specialties. The night at the hakone trip will not be completed if they will not drink.

All of them got their own cans of beer. While drinking, the staff already got their futons prepared at their rooms. Kazuma and Lauren are exchanging glances and he secretly gestured that he will go somewhere.

"I'll just go to the bathroom." Lauren excused herself and instead of going to the bathroom, she waited for him in front of the outside bath's entrance.

"I also need to go to the bathroom." Kazuma said and Gia noticed this. She smiled widely and whispered something to her husband.

"Let's finish the unfinished." He said when he arrived at the outside bath. Lauren's eyes widened when he dragged him inside.