🌚⁷🌚

The smut chapter my horny peeps have been waiting for xp... Sorry
If you're triggered by gay smut or smut in general, you might wanna leave...

🎃

I'm crazy but you like that, I bite back
Daisies on your nightstand

Jungkook stared up at Taehyung. Were they really going to do this?

His heartbeat was around eight-hundred bps by now. Taehyung, without caring about the younger's sign to go, pressed his lips against his. It was sloppy at first, the fast movements, ready to start. Yet, as the kiss slowed, it began to feel softer.

Jungkook's lips sync with the older, bearly taking breaths. He didn't know a kiss could taste do good. 

Taehyung ignored the bite marks on Jungkook's neck, knowing he would be the one to mark him soon. Taehyung slipped his hand up closing the curtains. He stripped his shirt and waited for Jungkook to do the same.

When he did he was met with the beautifully toned body. He calmed himself before placing himself on top of Jungkook, kissing him once again.

His lips trailed down to his jaw, sucking aggressively and passionately. Jungkook moaned letting each suck pleasure him more. He gave in to the small touches. 

Taehyung edged his knee dangerously close to Jungkook's cock. He pushed against it, listening to the younger groan again. His heart ached for more.

He sunk his teeth into Jungkook's neck, the sweet blood flowing to his throat. He wanted to eat him. Yet, he controlled his actions. 

His hand brushed against the naked skin. He trailed his hand to the youngers belt, "Taehyung-"

"Sh..." he cooed, as he unbuckled it. He pulled them down. "I wanna meet the family."

His hands revealed the boxers, black of course. He pulled them down and licked slowly. Jungkook blushed furiously. 

The younger, who had been waiting patiently soon broke, "Fuck me already, hyung~" He pouted, turning the blonde on.

The man wanted to warn him that his actions would be hard to control but before he could, Jungkook grabbed his nape and their lips met. 

Taehyung's surprise eased and he moved down towards his bare chest. The two naked men in the bed clashed together, fitting as if they were puzzle pieces. 

He kissed his toned abs but swished down to his leg. Taehyung bit his lip as he looked at it, wondering how perfect one man could be. He licked a strip, causing a shiver from the younger. 

Taehyung moved closer to the hips, kissing each side, viciously sucking making marks.

He loved how Jungkook's hips swayed, rolling, their dicks slamming together. 

The breaths were heavy, filling the room.

"T-Taehyung~ S-slower~" A gasp that was spoken from Jungkook made Taehyung only bang him harder. "F-fuck me..."

Jungkook rolled his hips, he wanted Taehyung to give it his all. The kissed from the dominant one were pressed near his inner thigh. Jungkook let out another moan. He glanced up, sweat dripping down his face. 

The moonlight streamed down at the blanket they laid on, and the sheet that partly covered them Though, it slowly slipped down due to the movement.

The blonde knew exactly what was next, he leaned up, placing his mouth to his ears. "Suck me, baby boy." 

Jungkook's face glowed a bright red. He chewed his bottom lip, looking at the monstrous cock in front of him. He licked his lips subconsciously, How the fuck will I- 

But his thought couldn't finish as he moved towards it. 

He was hungry.

Jungkook licked a strip, sending a shiver down the older back. He stuffed his cock into his mouth, (or as much as he could). Taehyung moaned, it was husky and loud. He softy chewed, sucking, and quickening his pace.

Taehyung had never been so hard in his life.

Jungkook, who gagged a bit, knew the older was hard. He knew he would cum soon. 

The younger was correct, cum spilled soon after. Taehyung chuckled softly to the younger, seeing as he swallowed it, licking the access cum off the corner of his lips. "It's sweet." 

Jungkook pulled Taehyungs neck down so their lips connected. The blonde extinguished soft breaths. He wanted to taste Jungkook more. He chewed his lips then explored his mouth. Jungkook let out quiet moans.

Taehyung moved his lips down, grazing his skin. Hickey's trailed across the younger neck, chest, hips, and inner thighs. 

He kissed the tip of Jungkook's cock. He twirled his tongue around it. Jungkook squeaked slightly, noticing the tight grip on his butt. Taehyung twisted his hand as he sucked passionately on Jungkook's cock. 

The moans that came from Jungkook, were like music to Taehyung's ears. He licked his pelvic. Strings of saliva attaching them. 

Each breath was hitched and strained but the sensation they felt kept them going.

"T-" Jungkook paused as the blonde gripped his low hip, rubbing circles. "Taehyung~" He moaned.

The older lifted his Head and stared at his pure neck. Licking his lips, he moved towards it. His mouth opened, unable to contain his urge to bite it a drink his sweet blood.

Jungkook let out a peep when his teeth pierced his skin, slight breaths escaping the older mouth.

Jungkook groaned at the pleasure. 

Taehyung sucked the blood, pushing his body against him. 

His hand trailed to the younger cock, he rubbed it soothingly.

The blonde's lips hovered to Jungkook's, "If you want me to prove you're my mate, I will." He slurred, bashing their lips together, roughly grasping his hips and rolling them.

Jungkook felt a warmth grow inside him as slowly moved his hand up to his neck. Inaudibly, he felt Taehyung get off him and Jungkook knew exactly what to do.

He flipped his frame around and felt Taehyung grasp his ass tightly, bring his body closer. "I want to hear you moan."

Jungkook moaned as Taehyung thrashed his build onto him. His heart pounded just as hard as he was doing Jungkook. Each thrash was harder and felt better.

He bit into Jungkook's nape.

But before he could go any farther, the blonde felt his body give up on him. He fell to the side. Jungkook did the same, falling next to him. He cuddled beside him. Taehyung blushed and looked at Jungkook. 

"Taehyung," the boy mumbled weakly but oh-so sweetly before his eyes fell heavy.

🎃

Thank you @-dlinzikri for the vote <3

And thank you for 200 reads 🎈🎈

-Ashton uwu