🎃14🎃

18+

Fell in love with this 
Siscon music now she in my grips
Wanna take a sip
From her Onii-san essence

🕷️

Taehyung huddled himself in the corner, away from Jungkook. The smells made him almost lose sanity. Each sweeter than the next.

He gripped his head. Suddenly, a nervous scent appeared, or was it fear, anger?

The sweetness faded causing Taehyung to look up. Jungkook was shot up in cold sweat. "Hyung," tears filled his eyes.

The blonde stood up quickly, rushing to the younger. "What?"

Arms flood over him, "You're not dead." He cried in a small voice.

"What do you mean I'm not dead?" Taehyung almost chuckled but his breath was hitching in his throat.

"It must have been a dream..."

Jungkook placed his head on the older chest, "Just a minute ago the room was filled with such sweet scents." The blonde mumbled. Shit, I said that out loud.

Jungkook peered up, "What do you men 'such sweet scents'?"

Taehyung bit his lip, "Jungkook, can we have sex?"

Blush filled the younger's face as his head shot up, "S-sex- How can you ask that so e-easily!?" Yet, lips were pressed against Jungkook's. Without wasting a second, the younger grabbed his neck pulling them down.

Taehyung parted their lips for a few seconds, licking his projections. The blonde, he wished he could have all of him, but it wasn't his choice.

Jungkook pouted, tugging the older's shirt. Taehyung bent back down, smashing their lips back together. His tongue tracing every tooth. The younger's tongue touched the older's tongue and they pushed against each other just like their bodies.

The blonde's heartbeat increased as Jungkook subtly rolled his hips, turning him on.

Taehyung curled his fingers around the youngers sides, progressing in his pace. He moved downwards, beginning to suck his jaw.

"Taehyung~" The younger slurred, briskly staggering his hand over the blonde's chest. "Fuck me harder," he whimpered.

With that, Taehyung did so, pounding his body onto Jungkook, licking his smooth skin. He could feel the younger's body tense up every time he did so, shivers running down Jungkook's spine.

Jungkook felt each kiss as it trailed down to his neck, violently sucking. Each moan was like hums to Taehyung's ears.

"Strip," the blonde ordered, taking off his shirt.

Jungkook slipped off his shirt, the sun parting through the curtains. Taehyung traced his eyes down to his bare chest and legs.

The blonde grabbed his hand leading it towards his own boxers.

Taehyung felt the younger grip his lower hip as they began to kiss again. Each touch deeper than the next. The older could feel the intimacy and smells.

The passion made it easier to ignore the scents. Each touch, moan, push, it was like a melody.

Taehyung sunk into the younger, gripping his thigh. The younger let out a moan as the blonde kissed in between his legs.

"T-Taehyung~"

"What is it, baby boy?" The older hushed, pulling down Jungkook's boxers.