Chapter 8: bross

Nat pov:
I walked downstairs to the kitchen to make myself some tea. It felt weird not to have the weight of the world on my shoulders anymore or have thought that he'll find me in the back of my mind. When I walked into the kitchen I heard talking, it was between Trott and J and it was coming from outside. Of course I eavesdropped. I peered through the window while making tea. They were kissing of course *puke noises* but they paused.
"I love you Trotty." J said which made me puke even more.
"I love you too J." he said and she snuggled into his chest. These two really need to get a room that's sound proof.
"I never really had a secret relationship from the boys, probably because we live in the same house together." Trott said embracing J. She smiled and said "I've never been in a relationship since high school." Trott raised his eyebrow at her and said "really whys that." Oh god get ready for Jordan's dramatizing high school story that she's told us like 50 times.
"Well in high school there was this guy I liked named Aidan, and he didn't like me back. One day I told him I liked him and he screamed that I had a weird voice and that I was ugly, stupid and annoying and soon enough he and his friend James spread it all around the school and everyone use to make fun of me, it was a pain in the ass." She said and looked down. He brushed his fingers through her hair and said "why would anyone think that about you." She smiled and they went back to kissing. I smiled at them slightly because they can sometimes be really cute. They stopped and J whispered "Wanna go upstairs to the bedroom?" My eyes widened and I wish I finished my tea because right now would be a good moment to spit out a drink or something. Trott nodded and whispered something in her ear, probably something dirty. They opened the door to the kitchen and I said "Hey Trotty." They turned bright red and ran off. I laughed at them and went back to making my tea.
I finished making it and hurried upstairs to my room. I laid on the bed and put my cup of tea on the burro on the side of the bed and got out my lap top and went back to doing online college. I finished doing my writing prompt I was suppose to do and sent it to my online writing teacher. I took a sip of my tea. Just then I heard a scream and Brooke running down the hall covering her eyes. She bumped into a wall and fell flat on the floor. She looked at me with a gaze that says I've seen things that shouldn't have been seen.
"I walked into the bathroom and and and saw Ross's d!@k." she says. I laugh hysterically.
"What's wrong with that haven't you seen a d@!k before I mean come on you live with your brother." I say. Rolls her eyes at me and says "well I've seen a d*!k before but you know my feelings for him." Her cheeks turn bright red, and I smile at her.
"Awwww someone's gotta crush on Rossy! How cute." I saw in a baby voice. She turns red and hits my leg and gets up.
"Stop it." she says which would only cause me to say it more. I said "Rossy and brookey sitting in a tree. k I s s I n g! First comes love-." I get cut off by a figure standing at the end of the hallway. Ross~

Brooke pov:
She stops saying that mockery song and her eyes widen to something behind me. I glance behind me to see Ross scratching the back of his neck. I feel my face turn bright red and cold sweat begin to pour down my back. He he heard everything!
"Uh I'm gonna go into my room and let you two work this out." nat says scooting towards the bedroom. She goes inside and closes the door. I hear her breathing against the door so she's listening to us. I hit against the door and I hear a shriek. I sigh and turn fully to Ross. His face is beginning to turn red too and I feel the tension pilling up. His blue eyes seem to glow right now in the dim light of the hallway. My lips begin to tremble thinking about what I should say so I stay silent.
"So." he says awkwardly swallowing after. My eyes dart downward to the floor and I repeat his words "so." It feels as though there's a void between us that needs to be filled.
"I'm just going to go then." I say and begin to walk away, but he grabs my wrist. I look at him and stare into his eyes. I feel myself tremble at the fact he's this close to me, the last time we were in this position was when we kissed on the livestream.
"Brooke." he says moving his face closer to mine. Our lips are only moments away from touching. I close my eyes as I feel his soft lips touch mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and he stops to look at me. His eyes seem to sparkle. Our trance is broken by a sudden awwwww noise. I look over to where the noise was coming from to see Nat with a bright smile on her face. I clench my fist together and she gives a evil smirk.
"BROSS!" She screams and closes the door. I try to open it but she's using all her force to keep it closed.
"I'll see you later Brooke." Ross says walking away. I look over and sigh and I bring my attention back to the door. I force it open and she falls on the ground, laughing. I narrow my eyes at her and say "don't make me smat!"
She stops laughing and narrows her eyes at me.
"Tussah." she says and wonders somewhere else. I sigh and flop on to my bed and stare at the ceiling.
______________
Hmm interesting! I wonder what gonna happen between Ross and Brooke! Will see how it unfolds! By the way guys have any of you seen the anime gekkan shouji nozaki-son it's fucking awesome. The main character is totally me though! I totally suggest you watch it!!!!
Leave a comment and vote if your enjoying the story so far!
Next chapter soon!
-TFH<3