Unsure

I stiffened.
"You are not a doctor. You are not a therapist. You are not my friend." That was all. The man shook his head.
"True and true," he confirmed, "You speak as if those qualifications make a person your friend?" I glared at him. I didn't like him at all. I was seething.
"Friends are not important." I said, sneering.
"To you." He added.
"Fine. To me." Agreed.
"Why." He demanded.
"Never have been. Never will be," I shrugged, expressionless and not breaking eye contact.
"You lie." He said, sending a wave down my spine. It was true. Be he couldn't know. He was bluffing. I mocked clapping in awe, blinking rapidly.
"Oh you are so right, how could you possibly," I hardened my tone and stopped clapping, "know anything about me." The man took a step forward, not lifting his gaze.
"I know everything about you, Tabitha Angelo Masters." I froze, more deeply than I had since my father...
"Don't call me that. Ever. Again." I growled, leaning toward him.
"Sixteen years old. Hasn't died seven times." He stated. I lost all control and rushed him. I closed my hands around his throat and hissed
"You have no idea who I am. You'll never understand me. I've never seen you before-" He peeled me effortlessly off him and held me out at arms length, my feet full inches off the floor. I kicked at him and swore mercilessly.
"We have work to do." He said. Not really to anyone. I stopped kicking and he sat me down. I brushed myself off, and pulled my blanket back over myself.
"What work?" A growled. He raised his eyebrows. "Get dressed," he said, "Then we'll talk." He strode put the door without looking back.