My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

Characters

Dara Park, Kwon Jiyong, 2ne1, BIGBANG, etc.

Description

Sandara Park, also know as Dara is the only daughter of the rich and famous Mr. & Mrs. Park Sum Jang owner of biggest companies in South Korea and in Asia. Dara is peacefully living in USA for 17 years until her father ordered her to come home in Korea where she meets the most arrogant guy she ever met, Kwon Jiyong. She is a happy-go-lucky person who believes that Love is a fairytale.

Meanwhile, Kwon Jiyong, popular for his name G-Dragon or simply GD, isthe only son of Mr. & Mrs. Kwon Jung Ha owner of the most luxurious beach resorts, hotels, and malls in Korea. He is considered as the youngest bachelor in his generation. He's the typical cassanova, he plays and breaks girls' hearts. For him, Love is just a game, nothing more nothing less.

What happens if the sweetheart meets the cocky guy who broke her bestfriend's heart?

Will she succeed on getting revenge?

...

...

Will she end up in something else?

What happens if the cocky guy meets the troublesome girl who destroys his plans?

Will he succeed on getting revenge?

...

...

Will he end up in something else?

"LOVE IS A GAME THAT TWO CAN PLAY AND BOTH WIN."

PLEASE READ!

*A/N: Hello everyone! This is going to be my first fanfic. It is a Daragon fanfic. For those who doesn't know what Daragon is, it is a fandom for Dara of 2ne1 and G-Dragon of BIGBANG. They're my biases and I'm a shipper too. Keke!~ I hope you'll like it guys! Comments and Subscriptions are highly appreciated! Thank You :)