PROSE I

[𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓; 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫.]

𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺-𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺,

I held her hand to let her show the sincerity visible in my eyes, to show her how vulnerable I am with my heart; to show her how much I love her by looking deeply into her eyes- but she looked away and sigh. only to show how uninterested she is, to show how bored she is, to show how much she does not want my love anymore- that If she is given the chance to curse it out and throw it deep unto the sea; she would.

No matter how much suffering I have went through, I never wanted to let go of those memories; I never wanted to let go of her-It is just that, I cannot force her to be with me when I am the only one paddling for our boat to survive in the midst of storm; I'm the only one loving us.

She went blur at my sight I thought it was because of the sun's heat on my face but no-It was because of the tears forming in my eyes as I made the painful-wrecking decision. I have to let go of her hand, I have to stop now; every steps she made, making me realize I am a miserable man or maybe it wasn't destiny-she wasn't my destiny thus, my history.

I laugh at how some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it