#unfollowcalum ??? + calum hate

okay so this whole #unfollowcalum thing is completely unnecessary like seriously its his birthday... wow what a great present. having 0 followers. wow great idea.

im gonna be completely honest. when I first saw it I was like 'oh yeah this could be funny.' but now it's completely unnecessary like we did all this cute shit for the other boys but now we want to do something shitty for him like ???

like he's already pissed at some of the fans bc how they treat him. likes he's constantly telling us that he loves us and that he'll always be here for him, why can't we do the same to him.

i saw this one post on ig of the photo (to the side or above) and they were like 'guys we shouldn't do this its so rude! like I know calum never says 'I love you guys' or anything like that but it's still really rude!'

and I was like hold the fuck up bitch. I'm sorry but who was the band member who tweeted fans for ages and is still doing it???? oh that's right. calum. who was the band member that got the most upset bc fans were self harming. oh right. calum did. not gonna lie I almost commented that oops.

ok now to the hate...

honestly he's getting so much hate for doing the stupider little shit. so what if he doesn't come out and meet every single fan. so what if he goes out and gets drunk. so what if he sleeps with someone. he's a teenager! he can do what ever the fuck he wants!
like its completely uncalled for and its gonna make him feel even worse.

like so what if he's sleeping with girls im a calum girl and honestly I couldn't care less what he does in his personal life. like he could fuck any girl he wants and I wouldn't care bc he can do whatever the fuck he wants so if your someone who's sitting there on your dumb phone commenting shit on his posts/tweets...

then ill come slap you with a fish bc cal is a human who can do whatever the fuck he wants with his life.

bye