periods

as you can probably tell this rant will be about the most hated thing on the face of the earth (besides acacia lmao).

so like what's the point of periods, I mean why? like why do we need blood flowing out of our vaginas for 3-7 days like why?

and when you get it late or early ugh. like I prepared myself for you but you didn't show up (like my friends when I invite them over) or when I get it early like what I'm not due for another week I WAS GONNA GO SWIMMING.

or or or (wtf) when you wake up in the morning and you wake up on the japanese flag like why?

oR WHEN YoU RUIN YOUR FAVE PANTS UGH OMFG ITS SO ANNOYING UGH I HATE PERIODS

or when you get really bad cramps so you either don't move at all or you just roll around on the floor in pain. like why?

also I hate tampons like I don't want to sick a plug thing up my vagina like it's like having a dick for a day smh.

and cravings ugh like it was like August and I never liked Nutella (dont h8 me) growing up so I woke up in middle of the night bc cramps and it was 4am and I had a craving for it so I went downstairs and ate nutella. but now I like nutella so that's good. like cravings can b good sometimes.

or when you eat to much junk and you have a break out of pimples ugh I hate it

why can Mother Nature just txt me and b like 'yo you ain't preggs see ya next month' like that would make my life a lot easier.

peace (I just realised I said 'why?' a lot so I apologise)