Sleepy

It's been three months since both Gaolang and Yoroizuka got married and it's been hard for them to get some time together. Saw Paing had given up fighting after he lost at the Kengan Annihilation Tournament, leaving Gaolang to fight more and leaving for matches. But not today. Today was the day they spent together. Asleep.

Gentle snores filled the room as both the men stayed close to each other. No, snuggled each other. Yoroizuka moved slightly to put his head under Gaolangs chin and wrapped his legs around the slightly bigger mans waist. The amber eyed man felt gentle hands on his back, above his boxers, and soft hair reaching his fingertips. The Burmese man immediately intertwined his fingers within the others hair and mumbled slightly. Gaolang slowly trailed his hands down and gently started to knead at the thighs from his husband.

A tiny noise came from the short haired brunettes throat as he somehow embraced Gaolang closer. "Gaolang..." The slightly smaller man muttered as he felt weird tingles go up his body from ghosting fingers on his thighs. "Hm?"

"Didn't you have a match..."

"Cancelled it. Said I was dealing with something extremely important.."

"Why?"

"How else would I have to spend time with my husband." A gentle giggle was heard. "Good. I've missed this..." Saw Paing smiled and gently kissed his husband. Gaolang grabbed the others chin and kissed him passionately. The Burmese man hummed and changed their position so he could lay ontop of the other. He broke the kiss with a slight pant and smiled then layer his head between the others tiddies. Of course, they were something the short haired brunette enjoyed and loved.

Gaolang massaged his slightly older husbands thighs and felt the other fall asleep. He heard a tiny purr and began to fall asleep himself. He soon awoke to the slightly smaller male falling off the bed. He hit the ground with a thud and he immediately woke up. "Ow." The amber eyed man muttered. He got back into the bed and smiled. His husband kissed him gently. The black eyed male hummed as the other intertwined his hands into his hair. "I love you, Gaolang Wongsawat..." Yoroizuka mumbled as he dozed off for the third time. Gaolang felt himself begin to nod off again. "I love you too, Yoroizuka Saw Paing..."

The two then slept peacefully the rest of the day and when they woke up for dinner they ordered pizza and soda.