more than friends✨

we arrive at jacks house and we go to his room (they all have separate rooms in this). after sitting in there for a few minutes we decide to watch a movie and isabel knocks on the door and comes in.
"can i get yall guys anything?"
"can u bring us some popcorn? we were gonna watch a movie."
"of course" isabel says and leaves.
we decide on the lorax *cough cough*. a few minutes later isabel came in with our popcorn and said "okay have fun, but not too much fun😏" me and jack awkwardly looked at each other than laughed.

(jacks pov)
the movie finishes and we get kinda bored.
"hey how about you and the boys can go hang out so i can get to know the girls. because i wanna be their friend too" she says. its actually a pretty good idea so i agree."okay i go talk to george and adam!"

(your pov)
im glad jack agreed bc i wanna get to know the girls too. i knock on im guessing isabels door and emily answers "hey (y/n)! wanna hangout with us? were playing uno right now." "of course" i say. we talk while we play uno and ellie won!i get a text from my mom telling me i need to come home. "hey sorry but i gotta head back home.😔❗️💔" "aww well let me see your phone!" isabel says. im assuming shes putting her # in and im not mad about it💅. i was right, she puts her number in 'izzy💕' and emily did the same 'em❤️'. theyre all super nice!! we all say goodbye and i give them a hug. i leave isabels room and go say bye to the boys. i get to adams room and tell them i gotta go. "aw okay well can we put our numbers in?" jack says. HE WANTS MY NUMBER AHHH!! "yeah ofc!" so i hand my phone to them and it reads 'jack :)' 'adam😎' and 'george😜'. " hey before you leave can we talk for a min?" jack says. "uh sure." he pulls me ti his room and shuts the door. "okay listen, ever since i saw you i thought you were the most gorgeous person ever and basically i like you. like ALOT." i was in shock- i cant believe my crush just said he liked me! "omg youre kidding i like you alot too!" we just stood there for a couple seconds and before you knew it we were kissing-. we pulled away and jack said "lemme walk you to the door" we opened the door to find adam and george evesthdropping!!

so basically ima try to update as much as i can uh yeah🤪