bagels✨

its the next morning and i look over to see emily still sleeping. i dont wanna wake her up bc its pretty early, so i go downstairs and see if anyone else is up. turns out isabel was downstairs watching something.
"oh hey isabel goodmorning"
"oh hey y/n"
"watcha watchin?"
"the office" isabel says then laughs because they said something funny.
"wheres jack?" i say
"um idk probably still sleeping"
"well im gonna go wake him up because he NEEDS to wake up"
"haha okay goodluck" i go to jacks room and isabel was right, hes asleep. i gently tap on his shoulder and wake him up.
"goodmorning jackkkkk" i say
"oh goodmorning y/n"
"get up were going to get bagels"
"oo i love bagels lets go" jack gets up and we both get ready to walk to the bakery. when we get there i it smells so good!
"hi what can i get you?" the cashier said
"um 2 dozen bagels" jack says
"okay thatll be $12.67"
"okay" jack hands him the amount due "here"
"thank you your order will be right up!"
"thank you" we both say. its about 5 minutes until we hear our order. we get our bagels and head out. it takes about 8 minutes to walk home and when we get there were greeted by adam.
"hey you too" adam says
"hey adam" jack says. we go inside and put the bagels on the counter. we call everyone down and in about 30 seconds everyone is eating their breakfast. after that me and jack decided to watch a movie and just chill until i had to leave.