fight✨

its been a few weeks and im going to jacks today!! I cant wait to see him<3 weve gotten so close in the past couple months and i couldnt be more happy!! I get out of bed and put my black ripped mom jeans on and a graphic tshirt tucked in with my docs. I french braid my hair and put my eyeliner, masacara, and blush on. I hurry out the door and get my skateboard. I left a note for my mom so she knows where i am. it takes maybe two minutes to ride there bc we live in the same neighborhood. I knock on the door and isabel answers.

"Hey izzy!"
"Oh hey y/n i didnt know you were coming today!"she says then hugs me "Uh are you here for emily or jack?"
"Jack he texted me yesterday asking if i wanted to come over so here i am!"
"Oh well he is in his room"
"Ok thank you! Also wheres emily? I wanna say hi to her"
"Oh shes in the backyard playing with tiny and teyla"
"Ok thanks"
"No problem"

I walk outside to see emily and i tiptoe up behind her

"...HEY EMILY" i say kinda loud
"AH omg you scared me! Hey y/n are you here for jack?" She says hugging me SUPER tight.
"Yes haha!"
"Im pretty sure hes in his room ill walk u up there"
"Oh ok"

We walk inside and we put the dogs down so we can run upstairs to jacks room. Emily slowly opens the door to see jack on his bed facing the wall on facetime with someone? Oh God i hope its not-

"Uh hey jack?" I say
"Oh shoot" jack says
"Who are you facetiming-?"
"Uh um tth uh no-no one"
"Jack seriously!"
"Im sorry its not what you think i-i was helping her w-with homew-work"
"Yeah ok sure"
Me and emily slam the door together and i start bawling. She wraps herself around me so tight i can barely breathe.

"I am so so sorry y/n i dont know what got into him! I will always be here dont you worry"
"Why would he do that!!"
"I-i dont know. Do you wanna go to my room or something?"
"Yeah sure"
"Ok lets go

We get to emilys room and she opens the door and we walk in and i get on her bed. She shuts the door and joins me.

"Do you wanna watch something to help get your mind off of it?" Emily says
"Yeah sure"

havent updated this in a while so here u go asf enjoy