Nagito x reader

In this reader is extremely pale and has not so nice parents)

🚫❌⚠️TW🚫❌⚠️

Y/n POV

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND GET TO WORK BEFORE YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL"yelled my dad,as I walked down stairs I was met with a punch to the gut and a beer bottle to the head which made my head bleed.....'thanks father.....'

TIMESKIP
as I walked out of the house I watched the bus arrive,walking in the bus I saw one of my best friends Izuru sitting next to his twin Hajime (yes I am making Hajime and Izuru brothers deal with it) "hi y/n" Hajime said cheerfully "hi hajime hello Izuru"I said trying to get Izuru's attention which I successfully did "hello y/n..." Izuru said bluntly like the usual "hey y/n why is your hair a bit pink?" hajime asked 'think y/n think' "I accidentally hit my head on the edge of the coffee table.." I said hopping the twins would by it especially izuru " ok....." hajime said suspiciously (blue sus.....I sorry I had to).

At school

Y/n

'Finally it's lunch' I thought walking to the roof top,while I was walking I heard some people talking so I went to go check it out getting closer to the noise I hear my name 'ok now I'm definitely checking this out' "y/n does seem a little......strange" a familiar voice said 'Kyoko!' "Yeah maybe we should stop hanging out with them it's all most like there always having bad luck and I think if some on else has bad luck I will spread on to you!" ' yasuhiro' out of frustration I accidentally burst through the door "y-y/n" Leon stuttered "it's not what it sounds like" "oh really So it's not like I just heard you were saying that you didn't really like me and that you're basically saying that I'm unlucky well it's not like I didn't expect it but it's just I thought you guys were my friends...... and I finally thought that someone Actually cared for me but no one has ever cared for me and I  even noticed that hajime and Izuru are here............... i'll leave I guess bye" I said breaking into tears and running away but as I was running though the halls I bumped into someone "o-oh sorry" I said wanting to leave "hey are you alright?" That's the first time someone has ever asked me that,all of a sudden I just break into tears telling him what happened "shhh it's ok im listening".

I finally finished yay remember to request and I'll try to accomplish

-bye bye my little emos-