Shuichi x kokichi's sister reader

Kokichi's POV

" WHERE ARE YOU YA LITTLE NISHINISHI SHITS!" Miu yelled running past me and my sister hiding in a small cabinet (please just roll with it....) you might be wondering either how the hell we can fit or why was Miu yelling at us or both well I'll tell you the reason miu is trying to kill us well....we may have put super glue in one of her gadgets or as I like to call them plain garbage and me being 5'1 it's was easy but my sister is.....4'11 yeah she's tiny! But strong.....anyway back to reality!
"Hurry! We need to get out" y/n said kicking me out the cabinet and by the way the cabinet is up off the ground "hey! Be careful  your gonna kill me!" I yelled landing on my feet "o-oh hi kokichi" "oh hi shuichi!" I said turning away from y/n when she was jumping out so I could catch her " kokichi!" Y/n yelled while falling from the cabinet "y-Y/n!" Shuichi yelled catching her "oh thank you! Shumai!" Y/n said jumping out of his arms and running of " hey! Wait!!!!!" I said running after her

Shuichi POV

Walking down the hall I saw kokichi standing there so I decided to go say hello " o-oh hi kokichi" "oh hi shuichi!" He said having at me "kokichi!" I heard someone yell I looked up and saw y/n falling from the weirdly placed cabinet "Y/n!" I yelled running up to her and catching her  I looked down and saw her beautiful face smiling at me " oh thank you! Shumai!" Y/n said jumping out of my arms and running away "hey! Wait!!!!!" Kokichi yelled running after her leaving me a blushing mess " sh-shumai?"

Y/n POV

"You have a crush on mister detective~~~" kokichi said skipping around "oh Shush you" I said glaring at him "you don't need to be so mean.....WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" kokichi said fake crying " THERE YOU TO SHITS ARE!!" I head miu yelled behind us "ah shit..." I said running away.

Bye my little emos