Chapter 3

The next morning I opened my eyes, forgetting where I was for a moment until I remembered what happened last night. I turned my head to find Luke still in bed beside me.

“Good morning.” He kissed me lightly on the lips. “Good morning.” I said sleepily.I stretched and sighed, “What time is it?”

“Noon.” He chuckled.

“Oh shit. My parents are probably wondering where I am.” I reached for my phone on the nightstand and texted my mom telling her that I’m at Sophie’s house. She texted back saying that she was going out and the cleaning people were going to be at the house any minute.

“Brooke?” I put my phone down and turned to look at him with sleepy eyes.

“I really like you.” He said quietly.

“How long are you here for?” I questioned.

“We leave on Saturday.”

I nodded, “Right, so what’s going to happen is you’ll make me think you like me for two days, you’ll give me tickets to your shows, we’ll fuck every night and then when you leave, that’ll be it.”

“No, I’m not like that.”

“Well that’s how I want it to go. I really don’t want a relationship. And, we’ve known each other for, what? 12 hours? Come on, now.”

He put his hand on my cheek, “I don’t know what it is about you, but I feel something with you. It’s not like with other girls.”

“Look, I would love to spend the next two days with you, but after that, I really don’t want to live your lifestyle. I’m sorry.”

He nodded, “Alright, you just wait and see. I’ll make this the best two days of your life.”

I didn’t say anything back to him; I just smiled weakly and nodded my head.

“Okay, well I have to get ready to go meet the other guys, but you stay in bed as long as you want.” He kissed my cheek.

“Thanks.” I watched him make his way to the bathroom and when I heard the shower start, I grabbed my phone again. I had a text from Sophie.

S: hey bitch where are you?

B: i’m still with mr. hotty. i’ll call you in like half an hour.

S: i want to know everything. details!!

B: don’t worry, i have a lot to tell you ;)

S: oo goody!

After Luke showered, he came out with a towel around his waist. He slid on a pair of boxers and skinny jeans before throwing on a random t-shirt he pulled out of his bag. He quickly dried his hair and sat by me on the edge of the bed.

“I’ll leave your name with security so they’ll let you backstage. Feel free to bring a friend.”

“Thanks.”

“Can I get your number?” He said awkwardly.

I smiled and put my hand out, requesting for his phone. He unlocked it and handed it to me before I put my name and number in his contacts and handed his phone back.

He kissed my forehead, “You can stay as long as you want. Order room service or whatever, I’ll pay for it.”

“I’m probably going to head home soon, but thank you. I’ll see you later.”

He started stepping away, still facing me, “Be prepared for the best show of your life. It’ll be for you. I’m going to make you fall for me. You just wait.”