✦ 10 ✦

Alright time to get a oneshot uhm

A little disclaimer:
This is my first time publishing a oneshot so if it's trash you know why😔

Also I suck, and I mean REALLY suck at writing oneshots-

Smh anyway, hope y'all enjoy the first oneshot of this book

~~~

AU (Alternate universe)

So in this au, Chuuya and Kunikida have assumed the roles of  'leader' in their respective organisations. The ADA and Port Mafia have established a secret alliance, meaning that ONLY if needed, they would assist each other in missions/assignments. They have monthly meetings to make sure neither of them betray the other, if they want to meet outside of schedule they would send a letter or messenger to notify the other.

The rest of  Yokohama don't know about the alliance of  the two organisations, They decided to keep it secret to keep the public from having a mass panic about two of the strongest groups in Yokohama having an alliance.

It also makes it better when their enemies don't suspect their alliance ;)

By the way, Mori isn't dead in this oneshot. You guys can choose whether he went into a state of coma and Chuuya is the acting boss, or if  Mori willingly gave up his position to Chuuya to finally rest.

I'll leave you guys to decide which one it is~

And with that said let's move on.

~~~

Chuuya rubbed his temples as he looked over on the pile of paperwork he had to go through, All the reports from previous missions and news from all Port Mafia's sources around Yokohama.

'Jesus, How did Mori live like this?'

Chuuya thought as he groaned and leaned back on his chair, the feeling of being boss finally sunk in.

Becoming the boss of Port Mafia wasn't too hard for him, he was already an executive beforehand so he had the trust and support of his subordinates.

Being the Port Mafia boss was another thing. First week of being boss took a serious toll on him, he has never thought about how Mori got missions or how he decided who to assign for the mission.

After the Alliance with ADA, filed by both him and Kunikida, he had to stop a civil war from erupting within the Port Mafia. The side where they wanted the Alliance and the side where they DIDN'T want it.

After a few agreements, they decided to keep a secret alliance and only help each other when necessary, putting out the war within Port Mafia.

Although he had gotten used to it after a good two years, he'll never get over the amount of paperwork he had to do everyday. He leaned back over his desk, analyzing the papers yet again.

He sighed as he heard the door of his office creak slightly, his eyes didn't leave the paper on his desk. He instead listened intently on the footsteps of the 'intruder'.

"Chuuya-san?" A raven haired boy said, white brushing off the tips of his black locks. Chuuya finally looked up, his ocean eyes meeting metallic ones.

"Ah, Akutagawa. What brings you here?" He asked, leaning back on his chair his fingers tapping his desk.

"Letter from the president of the Armed Detective Agency, Sir." Akutagawa said as he walked over to Chuuya's desk, bowing before setting the envelope down on the boss's desk.