CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

Amber looked at the dead body of the man who was going to rape her and couldn't stop vomiting. His face had been literally shot off. Darius didn't look fazed at all. The way he shot him... He pulled his gun out and shot him in the face. Five times!

The more Amber thought about it, the more she threw up until there was nothing left to throw up. She continued to gag. The blood was splattered everywhere.

The son of a bitch attacked her... He was going to rape her...

Darius packed his gun away and shook his head. He looked at Amber with impatience. "Done?" He asked her.

What the fuck? He was heartless. It didn't matter to him that he just shot a man... That he literally just killed a man.

"Move." He waited for her to walk over to him. She couldn't move if her life depended on it. It was like an eye opener for Amber. This was just confirmed the fact that Darius was going to kill her...

He cursed under his breath before he grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the cell.

Amber was too shocked to even think about the fact that she was out of the cell, that they were walking up some stairs... That there was sunlight... She shut her eyes unable to handle it.

Darius didn't seem to care. He continued to drag her along, Amber tripped and fell a few times before Darius got over it. He picked her up and tossed her over his shoulders as he continued to his destination. She did her best to open her eyes but she was too sensitive to the light. Been over three months since she had seen any natural light.

The light in the cell was so dim you could barely make out anything.

Darius was walking up a lot of stairs. She heard him yell out to somebody to clean up the mess.

Amber wasn't sure if she had blacked out or not, when she opened her eyes she was on the floor... A cold floor... Of a huge bathroom... It was dark but she could make it out. There was enough light coming through the room.

She sat up trying to get her head around it all. There was a huge free standing tub in the centre of the oversized bathroom.

Why was she here? Did he want her to shower? She looked at her clothes and cringed. Blood... Oh god... She didn't want to start throwing up again...

Just the thought of throwing up... Amber made it to the toilet before she threw up yet again. Nothing but bile.

Once she was sure there was nothing left inside her, she didn't really care what Darius wanted or where he was, she stripped and turned on the water to the shower... Massive shower... Huge shower head... And hot water.

Hot water that lasted forever.

Amber washed herself and washed herself. She repeated the process of scrubbing her skin and her hair. She relished in the warmth.

Not wanting to ever leave... She washed until her skin was hurting her.

The lights were still off... She just didn't think she would be able to handle it.

Reluctantly she turned off the water and grabbed a towel. She dried her body wrapping the towel around herself. She used another towel to dry her hair. Amber brushed her wet hair and tried to look at herself in the mirror. Been over three months since she last looked at her reflection. It was too dark to see, but what she could make out was she looked different. Looked thinner.

She jumped when she heard a noise in the room. It was Darius... He always had this certain scent... All manly... All clean.

She held the towel to her body and walked out of the bathroom. She put her hand over her eyes not wanting to hurt them again. She squinted her eyes to try and adjust to the light.