CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

This nightmare was just not going to end. Amber looked at the man before her and knew that this was far from over. Wherever Darius had been had fucked his mood up to the point where he looked like a hunter stalking his prey.

She got to her knees if only to finish this already. Wasn't the first time he forced his cock into her mouth. If that was the ending to this so be it. She had nothing left. She hated that she felt better because she always made herself believe that she was strong enough to fight him.

What a fool... She had his gun in her hand and she still couldn't kill him.

She almost cowered away when he stood up. His huge shaft in his hand as he placed it before her. Amber wanted to turn her face but her fear stopped her. She was still so shaken up, he had his gun in her mouth just moments ago. She wasn't anywhere near ready to take him on again.

He pressed his cock onto her mouth and she tried to stay still. "Open." He instructed her. Amber opened her mouth and took his cock in. She gagged, it was hard not to. He was just huge.

She did her best to keep up with his onslaught. Darius didn't care how hard this was on her, it was like the harder it was on her the better. He wanted to make her suffer. She had no idea for what? Why he continued to believe she had ever had any contact with Marlo... Or why he assumed she had brothers. Brothers who he wanted to hurt.

He must have mistaken her for somebody else.

Darius held her by the crown of her head as he continued to slam his cock inside her. She was going to choke...

He pulled out of her abruptly and she was fell back onto the cold floor. Amber was not getting it. Did he want to fuck her now?

She was confused when he stuffed his cock back into his jeans. A huge bulge happening... He wasn't done... Why did he stop? She just wanted this to be over already.

It took a moment to register what was happening. He had his belt in his hand and was literally striking her. Like he was possessed.

Amber covered her face to shield it from the attack. She was crying out with every strike. With every unforgiving strike of his belt. The pain was excruciating. She had never felt anything like this before.

She didn't know for how long he continued to strike her.

When she stopped she refused to move her hands off her face. She was too afraid.

Amber heard the door and realised that he had left. Was he going to return?

She closed her eyes not daring to move and that was the last thing she recalled.

The floor was hard and cold when Amber opened her eyes. She was in so much pain... She must have blacked out again. She didn't know how long she had been on the floor for. She didn't care. She was so over everything.

The next few days were like one big blur.

That Deborah would come in twice a day to connect her up to a drip while she had lunch or dinner served. There would be like two guards at the door. Amber looked at Deborah and for the life of her couldn't understand why she allowed this to happen. She knew what was happening, she knew the abuse she was suffering and she refused to help her.

After two weeks of the drip, Amber did the only thing she could. She ripped the needle out of her arm not giving a shit of the outcome. Every time that Deborah would return to disconnect her she would realise what Amber had done.

Another two weeks on and no sign of Darius. Only Deborah with the guards would come in every day and try to connect her to the drip. She would do the same thing every single time.