Admiral Caleb Greene News Story

Excerpt from The Washington Post

FAMED WHISTLE BLOWER AND MEDAL OF HONOR RECIPIENT REMEMBERED!

          It’s been three years since U.S. Navy, Thirty-Year Veteran Admiral Caleb Greene passed away. As per his request six months  after his death, his family  released several Official Department of Defense reports. These reports are what led to the indictment of over eighty five high level current and former Government employees. These files included schematics of a secret spy ship which was used to perpetrate an attempted coup de tat. This ship was reportedly destroyed soon after incident, but not before Admiral Greene could sneak some pictures for later usage. In honor, of what many consider to be a true patriot we will present the Obituary  of the Honorable Admiral Caleb Seanutavian Greene.

OBITUARIES

Caleb Seanutavian Greene, 98, passed away yesterday in Layton Virginia of natural causes on the front porch of his beloved house. Caleb was born in Layton County Hospital on December 16th, 2026, and lived in Layton for all of his life. Despite being deployed all over the world he always maintained residence in his ancestral home Red Creek Manor. After joining the United States Navy at nineteen he was selected for SEAL/BUDs training and was afterwards immediately deployed to serve in the inner colonies in the Russo-American war. He served in the Special Forces for most of the war until he briefly Captained U.S.S. Finnegan. Caleb quickly rose through the ranks of the U.S. Navy, well known for his unconventional leadership and battle tactics which helped win a good many skirmishes with Russian Forces. Throughout his Navy career he received the Purple Heart six times and was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor, which was awarded for going above and beyond the call of duty when he pulled five of his unconscious and incapacitated teammates out of a flaming transport helicopter, while nursing a broken wrist, fractured skull, orbital (eye socket) and a crushed vertebrae and ducking Russian small arms fire. When brought to a field hospital he reportedly, sarcastically asked the doctor if he’d ever play the violin again. Unfortunately this was the end of his Special Forces Career.    Caleb served the rest of his thirty year Navy Career in relative peace, eventually rising to the rank of Vice-Admiral (Three Stars) before his subsequent retirement from the Navy at which point he accepted the position of American Ambassador to Russia where he served for four years. After his final retirement from Government service he spent his remaining years building a company (Red Creek Enterprises Inc.) and performing acts of charity including hosting a yearly Charity Ball at his home. In his spare time when he wasn’t with his grandkids he worked on his cars, hunted and gave a monthly lecture at the United States Naval Academy in Washington D.C..  

He is preceded in death by his two sons Richard (aged 9) and Lieutenant Charles Greene( aged 34), his Father Sheriff  Richard Jericho ‘Bear’ Greene, and his mother  Meredith Greene, Caleb is survived by his wife of 78 years Danielle, daughter Dr. Alexis Greene-King, twin brother Captain Richard Jericho Greene, Anna Greene (wife of Charles), Grandson Master Sergeant Charles Greene II (son of Alexis, named for her brother) (USAF) , Granddaughter Chief Petty Officer Adele Clark(USCG), Son-in-Law Master Gunnery Sergeant Richard King(USMC) and ten great grandchildren.

Update Vice-Admiral Greene was posthumously promoted to full Admiral five months after his passing.