A Little Convo

Weeks has passed the court has finally granted the equal division of properties and manpower of SM Corp and TWICE international Corp Industries, but the equal distribution of profit and taxes are still been worked on so as the termination of contract.

The original copy was given to jeongyeon as his company did 70/100% most of the project from budget to capital while nayeon's company only did 30/100%. Yoona had been the most incompetent president of the company back then losing almost 30% of their stocks exchange thats why its now slowly reflecting when nayeon became the CEO.

But nayeon being nayeon, she can manage but nayeon wasn't aware of yoona's incompetence especially those stocks they lost. Not until nayeon realized her documents were somehow incomplete

"SOMI!!" nayeon called out her secretary

"Yes, Ms. Nayeon?" Somi asked

"can you call Mr. Yoo? Tell him to come over here together with the new released documents" nayeon demanded and somi did what her boss said right away.

Nayeon then continued to do her work with a frustrated mood, how can jeongyeon be this reckless?. And once again, she was mad towards him. Little did she know she was the one who's being reckless

...........

Jihyo immediately went to jeongyeon's newly renovated office then informed the latter with the sudden demand of nayeon. Jeongyeon went confused as why nayeon needed those documents when in the first place its only for him, since his company did almost everything of their projects.

"jihyo....what documents she specifically need?" jeongyeon calmly answered

"the newly released by the court" jihyo answered and went back to her computer

"did her lawyer explained to her what the court has decided? Why is she needing it?" jeongyeon confusingly said

"i dont know sir, thats what her secretary told me" jihyo said then went back to work

Jeongyeon had no choice but to go back to his office and bring the documents with him, aside from its nayeon who's asking, its all about from their business too...

Not long after jeongyeon finally had all the things he needed and drove to nayeon's company, even if he was acting fine at the moment. Deep inside he's totally panicking, he's still not used nayeon being around like what happened when he saw nayeon with her boyfriend. He was still not yet done to eat but soon as he saw them, all he ever wanted to that very moment was to cry.

Nothing hurts more than seeing the woman you love happily spending her quality time with someone better.

Jeongyeon finally arrived with nervousness and fear lingering to his body, he's still that afraid to see nayeon and even if he loves the latter dearly, it doesn't change the fact that he cheated on her.

"Mr. Yoo? Ms. Nayeon is at her office right now"  somi welcomed jeongyeon and ushered the latter to nayeon's office

Jeongyeon bowed to somi after leading him the way, he knocked first indicating he finally arrived. Somehow. Jeongyeon suddenly remembered the days where nayeon would be so damn mad at him for not knocking before coming inside her room, how nayeon would be so pissed whenever he teases her for not locking the door.

After all, everything they had was the greatest happiness he ever had but as time grows, that happiness and memory he kept and protected was now all a mere memory for him.

Nayeon has changed so as him

"come in" nayeon shouted

Jeongyeon nervously walked in with the documents in his hand, if he was nervous what more to nayeon who's more nervous to see him. Basically both of them cant take to see each other, and as much as they wanted to act normal with each other - things are pretty different right now.