Chapter 27

3rd Person's pov

"Hey, Kook? Where are you going? Its already late at night." Taehyung asked as he notice that Jungkook was walking outside the house. Well, they are currently living in a subdivision house, and their neighbours were Namjin who is living in the left next house and to right was Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin live together.

They decided to move in until this temporary thingi will be over and they can go back to their home in cemetery. Even though its creepy, that home is peaceful and comfortable somehow. Its also a huged place and it felt warm and nice.

"Just for a walk, its a wonderful night anyway. I'll be around the neighbourhood I won't go far." Jungkook said.

"Should I go with you?" Taehyung asked.

"Hyung, You still have works of Papers to be done and honestly you didn't even take a shower you stink so you better take care of yourself before your not so charming face would become worst." Jungkook said.

Taehyung smile a little bit. "Charming you say...."

"tsk."Jungkook said.

Taehyung walk near Jungkook and kiss him in the cheek. Jungkook blush.

" Its a goodbye kiss my wife~" Taehyung said and Jungkook stomp to the door with a blushing face.

" I'm not your wife!!! " Jungkook said and close the door angrily.