Chapter 29

Warning: Cursing and Violence

3rd Person's Pov

Yoongi walk out of the Kitchen and Jimin and Hoseok saw the cute adorable gummy smile of Yoongi. 

"Okay? Why is the cold who always had a scroll in his face looks so happy?" Hoseok said. 

"Shut up Horse face! Can't I be just happy for a day?" Yoongi said still with a smile. 

"Hyung, You look adorable and handsome when you smile but its creepy since I met you I never see you smile like this. And Honestly and I didn't even think that you are capable of smiling like this. " Jimin said.

Yoongi was surprised with this. " Oh? Everyone is capable of smiling Jimin. But did you just call me adorable and handsome?" Yoongi asked. 

Jimin blush. 

"Well you are not gonna argued. " Hoseok said. 

and Yoongi blush with that. "anyway lets just forget this. " Yoongi said as he was about to walk away but he stop when he saw Taehyung going down from stairs. 

"Oh? Hyungs perfect timing. Where is that guy from last night?" Taehyung asked. 

"Namjoon Hyung lock him in the basement. " Hoseok said. 

"Okay, we will need a confession from that bastard. " Taehyung said. 

"But can we have breakfast first? I'm hungy." Jimin said. 

"Well, thats reasonable. " Taehyung said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 hot mens + one hot bunny = 7 - 3 = 4

But those 4  mens were looking at Jungkook. 

"Okay? Why is it everyone looking at me?" Jungkook said as he notice their attention.