Hybrid pt 2🔞

If you wanna follow me on insta then it's _kpop_multistan_127

Also sorry for not updating, my phone has been messing up lately. I wanted to update yesterday but obviously that didn't happen

"When you have the food in your mouth, do this." I show Felix how to chew.

"But...there is...no food..." Felix says and I sigh.

"I don't want to show you how to chew with food in my mouth." Felix tilts his head and his left ear twitches slightly.

I sigh and run my hand through my hair slightly frustrated.

I've been trying to teach Felix how to chew food properly but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I tried to push on his jaw but he started freaking out and told me not to hurt him so I don't know what to do.

"Kitten, we can't go out to eat like you want if I have to feed you from my mouth. People will stare and judge us both." Felix pouts and crawls into my lap.

"But...I'm hungry..." I nod and pet his head.

"I know kitty. I can order food again and feed you. I want you to learn how to eat on your own soon." Felix nods and kisses my cheek, something he's been doing a lot lately.

We hear the doorbell ring and Felix crawls off my lap to sit on the couch instead while I go see who's here.

"Bambam? Are you here for Felix?" I ask but bambam shakes his head.

"Chan, I need you to become Felix's owner." I look at him shocked and confused.

"What why? Do you not want him or something?" I ask feeling angry rise as bambam hesitantly nods his head.

"B-but it's for a good reason. Felix has his heat every month and because I'm with yugyeom I couldn't help him with it and he goes through a lot of pain. I figured that you could help since you're single and also you seem to be taking a liking to him..." bambam explains and I calm down.

"Okay then...I guess I can try to help him. When does it start?" Bambam plays with the rings on his fingers.

"Today..." Bambam yelps as I slap his arm and he glares at me.

"He's going on his heat today?!" I yell and I hear a loud whimper right after.

I turn around to see Felix watching me with scared eyes and I panic.

"Kitten it's okay. I'm sorry for yelling I just got a little frustrated." I say as I walk over to him with quick steps.

He backs away but I hold his hands and pull him towards me. I see him start to panic so I kiss the tip of his nose and I pet his head.

"It's okay kitty, I'm not going to hurt you." I press our foreheads together and Felix leans his body into mine.

"Um...there are a few things you need to know about his heat." Bambam says and he clears his throat.

"Well, he gets really submissive and he wants you to do anything you want to with him. He likes to dress up in a big shirt and panties and his tail is really sensitive." I stare at him.

"How do you know all this?" My stare turns into a glare.

"I didn't do anything to him! He told me some of the things and some of the others I found out accidentally." My glare hardens.

"How do you accidentally find out things?" Bambam gulps.

"H-he was playing with himself in a really big shirt and panties and I walked in on him to tell him food was ready without knowing a-and I accidentally stepped on his tail when he was laying on the floor because it was really dark and I didn't see him." Bambam tried to defend himself and I sigh.