Chapter 1

Alexis' POV

5:30 am. Sydney, Australia.

Great, another day at hell. I get out of bed and and stumble to the bathroom.

I turn on the cool water and let it run down my back as I am woken up completely from being half asleep. I wash my long brown hair and prepare myself for another oh so lovely day at school.

I dry my hair and let it fall in its natural waves. I get dressed in a Green Day shirt, black skinny jeans, and black vans. I also slip on my My Chemical Romance and All Time Low bracelets along with my watch.

This was my daily wardrobe. Nothing special like other girls in the school.

I walk downstairs and my mom greets me with a warm smile and I give her a smile back. It's just me and my mom now, my dad died when I was just 11 years old.

"Good morning, Alexis" my mom says as she serves me my breakfast. "Morning, mom" I reply. I eat my breakfast rather quickly and brush my teeth. As I grab my backpack I kiss my mom on the cheek and say "Bye, I love you" and as I walk out she replies "Goodbye sweetie, have a great day" and smiles genuinely. I give her a small nod because I know I most definitely will not be having a great day.

I have no friends. I've always been bad with friendships - I can't keep a friend, I make the wrong friends, and my mom knows it as well as I do.

On top of that I get bullied verbally and physically by four boys; Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Calum Hood.

The walk to school isn't bad. It's a good 10 minutes, and the fall weather is just right.

When I get to the school gates, I feel an expected punch on my left cheek and I already know who it was from.

"Sup, fatass" I hear Michael taunt. I never really understood his tauntings, because I'm not fat. I have a flat stomach, good legs. I'm not trying to brag or anything, but it's true. Although this is true, I'm starting to believe their words little by little.

Before I could walk away, I'm thrown to the ground by Calum. "Where do you think you're going, whore?" he says. "I-I.." I cant respond because the pain is unbearable. These boys hit hard.

"You're not going anywhere, you little bitch" Luke says, kicking my stomach, instantly making me groan in pain.

I don't know why they did this to me. I never spoke to them, and they're barely in any of my classes. Did they do it for fun? Was it amusing to see a girl in such pain?

Right before they walked away, Ashton gave me one last kick in the stomach and with that, they left me.

I don't know why no one reported this. I mean, some people watch, but other people are such big pussies and can't stop bullying when they see it. I've never told my mom about this because I knew she would make a big deal and to be honest, I thought the boys would've stopped by now. I'm a senior in high school, and so are they. They have been bullying me since sophomore year.

After a couple minutes of lying in silent pain, and choking back my tears, I get up and walk to my first class, acting if I were okay, like anyone really cares.
--
Ok guys so that was my first chapter!! I'm actually really excited for the story because I've read too many fanfictions to not be inspired to write one of my own. I really hope you guys enjoy this.
Updates may come slow because I'm not the best writer and I get writers block easily.
Please vote and comment and ily so much