6

A tall shadowy figure with piercing deep red eyes I jumped out away as he's flung an object towards me with a sudden jolt they managed to get their hands around my pulling me towards them till we made eye contact the figure began to talk with a demonic voiced" Stay away from the bank if you don't want to end up like your uncle!" The figure then threw me at the wall my head slam into it causing me to lose consciousness I heard more yelling for a short moment before it all went black. When my eyes opened I was laying on my bed with Fred sitting next to the bed.

" Freddie," I asked in a quite voice " what happens why dose my head hurt?"

Fred eyes jerk open he immediately turned me " Shaggy you're awake!"

"Yeah I am." I mumbled.

" Girls he awake!"He yelled out and the girls rushed in

" Shaggy thank God you are you okay what happened!?" Daphne asked

" A figured broke in I couldn't seen who it was but he had red eyed so I'm assuming they are what they need help with."I said

"But people with red eyed don't exist." Daphne pointed out." Unless it a person ina costume or contact lenses."

" Usually all the people we catch are people in a customer."

"Exactly Daphne I'm going to do some research on the customer shop in this town and maybe some research your uncle Shaggy if I have permission to."

"Go ahead Vel."

" I'll go get you some pain medication."

"Thanks ."

After Daphne brought me some pain medication her and Velma left to go to the library to do some digging leaving me and Fred alone with each other until Scobby came into the room he sit down " Raggy you okay?"

"Yeah Scob I'm fine." I reassured him he sit beside me laying his hand on my lap I rub his head as he feel asleep I usually sing for him when he sad or scared so I figure I would picking out a song though memory I softy began."(A/N song is called Don't you worry child by Swedish House Mafia ) There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes
In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne
Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall"

"Raggy?" Scobby ask when I paused

"In fine Scobby." I whisper to him the continue."I hear the sounds from the places where I was born
Up on the hill across the blue lake
That's where I had my first heart break
I still remember how it all changed
My father said".

" Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now, yeah
Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now, yeah."

Scobby smile" keep going Raggy."

"There was a time, I met a girl of a different kind
We ruled the world,
Thought I'll never lose her out of sight
We were so young
I think of her now and then
I still hear the songs, reminding me of a friend
Up on the hill across the blue lake
That's where I had my first heart break
I still remember how it all changed
My father said
Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now, yeah

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now, yeah

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, yeah."

Clapping from the door brought me back to reality looking over seeing Fred leaning against the door of the bedroom " You really know how to clam someone down don't you Shaggy."

"Yeah,I guess I do how long have you been standing there."

"Snice you started you have a beautiful voice by the way."

" Force singing lessons by my mom." I admitted.

" That just have been fun ."

" Sure it was Freddie."

An hour or two later the girls return and by the looked of there faces they found something " I see you two have found something ."

" Yes we have Shaggy did your mother ever mentioned girl name Emily Johnson?"

"Once or twice from what I remember Emily was not a fan of hers ."

" Well I did some research on her because she pop up in our conversation with the librarian."

" Did you find out anything about the figure Shaggy saw?" Fred ask

" I was getting to that be patient." Velma said giving Fred a side eye for interrupting her."Mrs.Johnson was a well respect police chief thought her 10 years of being one into one faithful night when she and a group of other offices witness  " The Ghost of the fall." and every single one of the witness disappear without a trace it including Emily herself."

" Ghost of the Fall?"

" I heard that before the before  that was when the bank was being built that a man trastically died due to an accident on the work site and his goes for remain haunting it to this day the accident was due to not having safety regulations in place at the time alot of accident happens I believe the man name was Wilson Banks he was the son of a very power mob boss who allegedly put a curse on the bank in the ground surrounding it because it cause the death of his only son."

"That horrible."

"Mr.Banks was sadly not the only one who lost a love one their was at least 13 more people who ended up losing their life because of the unsafe conditions."

" Well I say tomorrow we go to the bank and to meet with your uncle."

" I agreed."

" Alright everyone get a goodnight rest we have a long day tomorrow."

After words everyone headed to their room finally alone I looked up " I'm going to get to the bottom of this."

No one hurt my family when I'm around!