Chapter 15 - Fury

'Ryuga!' Kira shouted as they entered the room where the battle was taking place.

In front of her were Rago and Ryuga battling. The white-haired blader was beaten up. He had no more energy and no more strength. The end was near.

'You have done well to last so long against Nemesis!' Rago spoke evilly. 'This is your reward! Take it! Special move: Armageddon!'

The evil blader released his special move and Ryuga was sent flying landing violently on the stone sold floor in front of Kira.

Her light eyes widen. He wasn't moving.

The female ran to him and kneel next to his body turning his body, so he was no longer lying on his belly.

'Ryuga,' she called him softly. 'C'mon, Ryuga! Wake up!'

Gingka and Kenta approached the two bladers as well, but they kept their distance knowing that was Kira's moment.

'You can't do this to me! Wake up, Ryuga, please!' her voice became more desperate as she realized he wasn't going to wake up. 'Don't die on me like this! You can't die! Not like this! After all we've been through! You can't leave me like this! Not now! Please, open your eyes! Please!'

Her eyes started to get filled with tears as she felt her heart being thorned apart as the sorrow and despair filled it and darkened it.

'Ryuga, please! Wake up,' Kira hugged Ryuga and the tears began rolling down her cheeks. 'Wake up, please...'

Kyoya walked to his girlfriend and place his hand gently on her back. He understood how hard it was for the girl to see someone so close to her dying. Ryuga had shared with her all the pain and hurt Doji had cause to both of them. He had also been a victim of Doji, and he was the only one who completely understood the part of Kira's heart scarred by that man.

'Ryuga?' Yu called in shock.

'It can't be,' Madoka spoke with her eyes tainted with sadness.

'It's not true,' Masamune refused to accept the blader's fate.

'This is what happens to those who try to oppose us!' Pluto spoke with a devilish smirk. 'Do you all understand now?'

'L-Drago will never spin again!' Rago agreed with his friend. 'It is over!'

'You monsters!' Gingka exclaimed. 'I will never forgive you, do you hear me!'

However, his words weren't enough to make the smile in Pluto's face disappear.

'Forgive us? The summer constellation bey that possessed the power of the Star Fragment has expired,' he said. 'Do you actually not understand what that means!?'

Dynamis knew exactly what that meant. Without the Blader of Summer, Zeus's Barrier wouldn't be created ever again, and Nemesis wouldn't be sealed away.

Pluto couldn't help but laugh when he heard the Blader of Jupiter explaining that to his friends.

'You, Legendary Bladers of the Four Seasons have chosen this yourselves!' the blader with purple hair spoke. 'If you're looking for someone to blame, blame the silly worm tha-'

'Shut up!' Kira interrupted him as she got up.

Pluto still had things to say, but he couldn't bring himself to say anything else after seeing Kira's eyes. They were full of rage and fire. Her presence was starting to get intimidating.

'You know nothing!' she shouted with anger as her voice filled the room. 'And you, you had no right! But you're going to pay for what you did. You're going to burn! And when there are only ashes left; I'm going burn them too.'