Down The Drain-"The Aftermath"

Ok...
I have been requested to make a second part...
And a second part I shall give!
: D

Also,omg the wifi's been so shitty for nearly the entire month,I'm so triggered-
Then the data starts playing with me I-
A H-

OK,I'm okay now.
Enjoy!

................................................................................................

Hizashi Yamada doesn't get mad easily.

In fact,it's hard for the man to be angry for too long,especially towards someone he cares about deeply.And besides,it's difficult for him to get mad in the first place!

He doesn't get mad when someone makes fun of him.He doesn't get mad at the students whenever they were goofing around like typical teenagers.He doesn't get mad whenever Nemuri wins on a bet they make almost on a daily basis. He doesn't get mad whenever Shouta wasn't listening to him ramble nonsense.

But right now?He definitely isn't mad.

He's furious.

He could practically shatter that one-way glass window with nothing but his cold and deadly stare.He was grateful he was wearing his shades.If not,he'd probably scare the police department,maybe give them more terrifying nightmares than Shouta could give.

Yep,he's livid.

When he heard about what happened to Izuku,he was very worried.He couldn't forget how the little listener practically made a mad dash towards the door when he wanted to go to the bathroom.He should've known there was something wrong.

He was glad Hitoshi found him in time,but he nearly had a heart attack when he heard that the boy was in surgery during the meeting.Half the Teachers did.

Then Nezu got another update saying that the surgery was a success,to which everyone just slumped in relief.But then when they learned what truly happened?

Hizashi ended up joining Shouta for the negotiation,fuming.

Beyond the glass,he examined the young lady sitting there in handcuffs.She had messy,cyan hair that's tied to a messy ponytail.A gentle green hoodie was what she was wearing,a big star decorated the center;Along with ripped jeans and black sneakers.She had motor gloves on her hands that were cuffed.

Her face was covered with bandages;two on both her cheeks and a single one on her nose.Her eyes were a dark and emotionless orange,no light shining at all.The blonde had little hope that the woman had been forced to do this,maybe due to blackmail?

He wished that woman never wanted to intentionally do this.

Tsukauchi came into the room,a recording device in his hand.He had a calm expression,but Hizashi could see the resentment in his eyes.And unfortunately,so did that lady.

When he entered the room,her head perked up,a pinch of disgust in her eyes.She looked like she wanted to say something,but kept her mouth close shut.She looked away,her gaze was at the window.

Hizashi felt something tense beside him.Looking down,he saw the green curls of the little listener beside him,sitting in a wheelchair.

When Izuku heard about the woman's capture,he wanted to come see the negotiation,much to most of the adult's dismay.But they knew he wanted to know everything.Because he isn't fully healed,he was required to be on a wheelchair for the time being,an IV handle attached to it.