6

Techno's PoV(?)
Techno was still making his way to the location his father was in. He wanted to make sure he was safe and sound.

Though he wasn't quite religious, he still prayed his father was alive.

He would never be able to forgive himself or Wilbur if something horrible happened to their father.

He had come across a small desert, a temple built right in the midst of all the clumps of stone and sand and cacti.

"You stay here," He commanded the horse, half assuming that it was probably gonna listen to him. "While I check this thing out."

He went inside the temple. There was a large pit right in the middle.

He wasn't sure if his eyes were playing tricks on him or not, but he was definitely sure that he saw something down there.

Or maybe someone.

"Not again. Nope. Definitely not." He quickly turned around and left.

Once he was outside, the gentle warm breeze blew, particles of sand carried to the direction of the wind.

"Alright Carl, let's- Carl?" He stopped and searched around for his horse, but it wasn't anywhere.

Did it run away? Did it get taken? He didn't know but he knew that if Fundy were to find out, he was surely fucked.

Techno cursed himself for leaving the horse all alone. This was all definitely on him if it died.

"Damned horse. Amazing speed but lacking the brains." He scoffed and began his search.

- - -

Fundy's PoV(?)
"Dammit Wilbur!" Fundy slammed the door to his room shut, stomping down the stairs.

"Someone's in a bad mood today." Skeppy said as a joke, grabbing a piece of bread from inside the pantry. "Did he finally escape?"

Fundy rolled his eyes and sat on the couch inside the slightly cramped living room.

Technoblade was going to absolutely murder him for this. He specifically told him to keep an eye on his brother and he failed that one single task.

And now Wilbur is off to find Technoblade, and once he does, Fundy was a dead man.

"Finally? You fucking knew about this?" He spat as he finally noticed what Skeppy had said.

He wouldn't be surprised if Skeppy was in on it. He was the mischievous type after all. He probably helped Wilbur get out, too.

"I dunno. Do you think I did?" He smiled and went upstairs, going to his room and ignoring the next few things that Fundy might say.

The fox man groaned, leaning his head back onto the couch. He had to find Wilbur soon, or else he would have to face the consequences.

"Well, I'm fucked." He chuckled.

In his long and cold silence, he heard galloping from outside. He took a cold hard breath, expecting some kind of visitor.

But once he opened the door, he was greeted by a horse without a rider.

Fundy looked closer at it, until he finally realized that it was his horse that Technoblade had borrowed the day he left.