"Friends Forever"

Summer, what a fine season it was for you and Jotaro to play outside. The sunlight was warm, not really warm like a toaster but in the right heat mixed with a cool breeze. "My, they're having fun with each other." (M/n) said as she watched her little child play with the boy. (Y/n) was her only child, she wanted things that would make her the happiest.

"I, PRINCE JOTARO, AM HERE TO SAVE THE PRINCESS FROM THE DRAGON'S CAVE!" Jotaro had a cardboard sword with him. He swung it around and held your hand. "T-thank you for saving me my prince! This handkerchief of mine will be the token of my gratitude!" The (h/c) child said as she handed the boy her handkerchief.

You had a fun childhood with Jotaro, those days were the sunny parts of your life. "(Y/n)! Can we promise something with each other?" Jotaro asked. This was the end of your middle school year, and the last time you would be able to see him. "W-what promise Jotaro?" You blushed lightly. "From this day forward! You and I will be  together forever no matter where we are or what happens!" Jotaro's sunshine attitude warmed you.

This was the reason why you like, no... love him. Your mind would just wish he would be like this til the day you die. Until... the sunshine attitude...

was just a storm.