Nobody There

This was the time when (Y/n) wasn't in Japan. The reason why is because her parents had to send her to America to fix her English grades. Additional to that, this was 12 years ago ENJOY!!!

Jotaro was just sitting at home, he didn't had a friend to talk to after you left for America. A peak of light crept into his window, giving off the shadow of the sill. On the coffee table, there lay a piece of paper, pen and a plain white envelope. Jotaro's small figure was sitting on the table, stroking the pen on the sheet of paper. The ink danced forming the thoughts and stories that he wanted to tell you.

"What else happened here when she was away...?" He wondered. Jotaro stared at the window for 2 seconds, and went back to writing. Holly was downstairs, bonding with her father about Jotaro's letters to (Y/n). "He's been pretty busy up in his room isn't he?" Joesph asked his daughter. "Most of the time he is quite!" Holly replied with a smile.

Joseph's laughter was heard from downstairs, he was pleased to hear about his grandson writing letters and tell everything that happened in Japan. The boy placed his letters in the post, he liked getting replies from you even if you're afar from him. All that mattered was that you were alright.

After weeks, something strange bothered the boy. Jotaro never received replies from you, everyday he would wait for a letter that was written for him but there was nothing. Day after day, he would wait for your reply. "What have i even done to you...?" Jotaro looked at the piece of paper. His tears fell, leaving a wet mark on the sheet. "WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!?" He cried. Jotaro missed your sweet replies, he was worried of what was happening to you in America.

No replies, not even a single letter was wrote for you. Jotaro clenched his fists and started to throw thing on the floor. Did you broke his promise? Jotaro was unhappy about this. "F-from this day forward... I will no longer be friends with you." He said to himself.