A Ride To Heaven

"We're here..." He said. "T-this is it, a-are you sure about this...?" You looked at him. He was holding your hand. "Deep down in me, I am ready for this (Y/n)." He said as he locked his door and covered the window with its curtains. You were sitting on his bed, waiting for him to come. Jotaro removed his coat, showing the tender yet hard muscles on his arms. You licked your lips as your hands trail to his neck.

"Those arms so big..." You said as you bit your lip. "Don't bite your lip~" He said as he started to lick your tongue as he deeply kisses you. The burning heat increased, you could feel his arms wrapped around your figure as both of you pulled away for air. Jotaro's steamy hot lips went down to your neck.

You moaned in delight, wanting his lips to touch every part of your body. "Close your eyes..." Jotaro said. As you shut your eyes, you felt that he placed a blindfold over them. "Now (Y/n)... This is gonna be a long way to heaven~" Jotaro said. You could feel your insides tingle as you knew what he was going to do with you.

You couldn't tell what was happening, but you felt that he had taken off your shirt and unclip your bra. The breeze gazed your (s/c) skin, hardening your buds. You felt something wet played with your right breast, and something hard on your left. Moaning in delight, Jotaro had made his move with your chest. "H-hah~! J-jotaro~" You moaned out.

"So soft... I can't help it darling~" He huskily said as he continued to play with the hardened buds. As Jotaro reached to your panties, his dick twitched as he removed the garment along with your skirt. "Perfect, it's a bit moisty..." His voice made your pussy drench on the bed. You couldn't help but feel cold as the air went cooler to your womanhood.

You were weak under his position, before you could do anything he grazed his dick lightly on your cunt. You whimpered as you felt this, this was the greatest high you've reached... It's time for you to take over him. Before he inserted it in, you had pinned him down and had remove your blindfold. "You made me felt things I've never felt before, I'll be the one who will take the risk~" His face heated red as you sat on his 11 inch dick.

"Agh, so good~" You rammed your hips onto his. He groaned out as he held your ass as you continue to ride him. "(Y/n)! You're going to make me reach my limit!" "I-i'm past it!" You said as you lay on top of his chest. Juices were spilling from the bed after the wild ride you've experienced. You laid yourself beside him, holding his hand. "I love you Jotaro..."

"I love you too, princess..." He said. Even though you've just been together, the night you shared with him was the lovliest he could ever think of.

END